Boogie Woogie

BW Inquiry Corner - Page 3

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi, Can someone please tell what song did Phulwa dance to with her partner Mayur. It was a kathak piece and all music no wordings. The same music was used by Tanaaz in Nach Baliye 2 for her solo performance. I have heard the music before but can't figure out what song it is. I am having a performance and plan to use this song. Your help will be really really appreciated.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

selsynch thumbnail
Does anybody knows, when the auditions for boogie woogie r going to be conducted in Pune? pls. share the date, venue and contact details if somebody have this info. Thanks.
bwcraze thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: selsynch

Does anybody knows, when the auditions for boogie woogie r going to be conducted in Pune? pls. share the date, venue and contact details if somebody have this info. Thanks.

hi buddy i dont think they have any auditions in pune.. they have in mumbai though. but the auditions in mumbai started from today. my cousin registered and the auditions are suppose to be there till this 14th and i think pune is pretty close to mumbai, why dont u go there for audition?
i got complete information from boogiewoogieindia
the person in mumbai we talked to was very nice and friendly too. i hope u r not too late in registering urself. hurry up.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am watching B/W kids show and interested in information one Swasthi Natya....If anyone has any contact info for her pls PM MOI...

Thanks..
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
can anyone giv me the vdo of neha marda's dance in boogie woogie
Lilmizz_Rahela thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ajmahi

Can any pls tell me the names of the songs from the Item Number
episode onMarch 31
thnx

try m best 2 find out