Posted: 17 years ago

Well, lately there have been many separate posts created regarding questions about particular episodes.

This is Boogie Woogie's Inquiry Corner, so please post all your queries here and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

Please do not create separate topics for any such queries.  They will be locked/trashed without notice.

Reminder - Please also don't post new topics asking for videos.  Our Videobies try to upload all the videos as soon as possible and such posts aren't going to make it any faster. But adds to pressure on the Videobies.

Boogie Woogie Development Team

Natasha and Naina

Edited by Naina_Manam - 17 years ago
i think this post will help many people who are looking for answers...thank-u!!
Can any pls tell me the names of the songs from the Item Number
episode onMarch 31
thnx
Originally posted by ajmahi

Can any pls tell me the names of the songs from the Item Number
episode onMarch 31
thnx

I don't know all but some of them were: Crazy kiya re, Yeh mera dil, Beedi jalaile
this will deffinetly heLP!.. n i didnt know asking 4 march 31st episodes pressures them so srRY! :D lol..
okay i will soon ..... 😃

yeah can't wait
Posted: 16 years ago
Can someone please tell me where is the video for the 29th september posted?
can tell me from which film is song " dhowan dhowan purda nashin" on whcih pompi danced
Can somebody tell me the date of episode when Mommies danced with celebrities and pulkit samrat (lakshya of kyunki) was there....Thanks
Where is Jaaved these days? He hasn't been on Boogie Woogie since the past few weeks 😕