Posted: 17 years ago

This is the Advice Corner for all our very creative writers.  As Nutzie requested, I will leave this as a sticky.

All of our creative writers, have any problems with your story?

Don't know how to develop it further?

Having trouble with characterization?

Can't think of good character names?

And if you are just stuck and can't think of anything, just leave your message here and our beautiful creative writers will try their best to help you out and solve your problem.

Do share your tips here too.. anything that helps you write your story beautifully!

Edited by Naina_Manam - 17 years ago
hey greattt idea im sure thisll help loadsa ppl 😳
if i ever do get arnd ym laziness n write smthin 😆 ill deff. make a stop here 😳
😆 😆 oh ull ryt all right niyu... ill make u ryt >:)>:)>:)>:)
anyways... great topic here and i would be glad to help anybody out with anything they want...
ok..HELP!!
how on earth do i manage to overcome my absolute laziness to actually write smthin? 😆
oh,and,if u have 2 or 3 ideas in ur head but u just dont get enough material to elaborate on ne of them,waddo u do?

HELP!! 😆😆

Originally posted by coolniyu

ok..HELP!!
how on earth do i manage to overcome my absolute laziness to actually write smthin? 😆

willpower.

oh,and,if u have 2 or 3 ideas in ur head but u just dont get enough material to elaborate on ne of them,waddo u do?

try combining them if you can. for one thing, you really really need to plot out everything before attempting to write. An idea may give you a one-shot or a short story.

a developed idea could give you a novel.

HELP!! 😆😆

Originally posted by T.

thank you soooooooo much for ur help 🤗😊

Posted: 16 years ago
I sat and wrote a whole essay and got DC 😡 😡 😡

anyway i'll retype 4 u 🤗

Yea i was saying this:
Its sheer laziness...
Remember how u startes off with FE???? I nagged u and nagged u and nagged u about it??? We spoke about it and you slowly started getting the feel of the charectors... The same began to happen with *sorry for using the weird abriviation* MAMA...
So u just need to get the feel of the charectors... So u can discuss it with me.. illl b glad to discuss with u :P
i always talk to u wen i have a new idea and ten get into the feel of the chares so i knw tht helps
and also u nee to trust ur spontaniousness... it may be toooo cute at begenning but ten it turns out great as u ryt it... trust me i know...
u trust ur instincs and just start writing and ull understand...
and also i knw ur story so u can try reading some sweet valley or something to get into the mode if u knw wht i mean...
so with best wishes
and regards :P
and hoping to read it b4 the others ;)
Your Official Nagger
Ysh
OK, need help! I usually write, either romantic, or rather sad romantic stories and mystery/thriller..somehow..I am not able to think past that..I would love to      write about other things as well..and I do write poems as well, but they all end up being either romantic or for those with heart breaks! Any suggestions??         ;           ; ðŸ˜• 😕

Originally posted by coolkitty_23

OK, need help! I usually write, either romantic, or rather sad romantic stories and mystery/thriller..somehow..I am not able to think past that..I would love to      write about other things as well..and I do write poems as well, but they all end up being either romantic or for those with heart breaks! Any suggestions??         ; ;           ; ; ðŸ˜• 😕

What genre do you have in mind?

Hey I Need A Good Story Name
Can Someone Help?