Posted: 17 years ago

thanks everyone else for the advice...

Originally posted by SapnaRP

Hey,

Saw the topic so I figured i would dish out some advice as I am a Dietitian. What you should do is eat 6 small meals a day. this reduces you wanting to eat more in between meals. drink about 8-10 glasses of water per day - no more than that because you don't want fluid retention in your body. I have some patients who have become fat because they drink too much water and then it stays in their system and they get bloated. anyways, if you still do get hungry in between meals, put a candy that you can suck on for a long time in your mouth. This will make your body think you are eating and also keep your mouth doing something so that you feel like eating less. Eat more foods like fruits and veggies as they are calorie dense and will fill you up quicker. that doesn't mean not to eat foods from the other food groups, definitely eat snacks like yogurt or nuts. I don't know where you are from, but here in the US they have trail mix which is just dried fruits and nuts mixed together - that is good also. let me know if that helps and if you need anymore advice. :-)

ohh wow...I thought dirnking lots and lots of water is good...see I was wrong...I didn't do it myself...but someone kept telling me this...I was always too lazy to get up and get a drink (now u might say how do I get food)...but the thing is that when I was in school...I didn't eat lunch at all...and sometimes even skipped the dinner...coz I had a lot of studies... and totally kinda forgot about food... so now I have this stomach problem...if I don't eat when I am hungry...it starts hurting...I have to eat.. warna then my mood also gets bad...and stomach will hurt for a while then...so as soon as I know I am a bit hungry...I run and get something to eat...and usually fruits doesn't help...apple and orange doesn't help at all..but something like a banana might...but then again I have heard that makes u fat😭

one question...if I sit to eat...then I will eat a lot...so I have like 6 bug meals...then wouldn't I get more fat?

Posted: 16 years ago
^^^ Sapna di if you eat 6 lil meals (like SapnaRP said 😊 ) in a day that wont make you fat. But make sure you exercise everday then you wouldnt feel that hungry.

And drink atleast 2 litres of water(8 glasses alteast). She told you to eat 6 lil meals becuase they are easier to digest and if you have like 3 big meals that will take longer to digest. 😊
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

hello guys..

I have been having this problem of always wanting to eat...I wasn't like this before...I mean since I was a kid...I din't like eating a lot...I would just eat because I had to...lol...par now...especially for the past few weeks...😭I think its because Anji was like this and I kept making of fun of her telling her...she eats a lot...but now I am like her...

plz guys help me...what should I do so I eat less?? I also don't want to get fat...😭

water does not help
awwwww!Dont cry what you gotta do is eat ice!Yes, thats what i said!πŸ˜†Whenever your hungry just eat ice, you wont get fat and you'll feel like your eating to plus you'll get your daily fill of H2O too!πŸ˜ƒIm guessing your prolly eating alot cause it's summer and people nromally eat when there's nothing else to do so keep your self busy constantly and distract yourself with.....i dont knitting or something!
relax
you can eat as much as you want and not become fat
its easy....
just follow this food guide πŸ˜ƒ

hope this helps πŸ˜ƒ

Chao!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰