a_b thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls is jet zamane mein har cheez possible hai.Everything is getting modernised and so is shaadi.Pani par shaadi, hawa pe shaadi toh suna tha par internet pe shaadi pehli baar suna. E- mail par mulaquaat chat romm par romance aur www.marriage.com par shaadi with e pundit reading the mantra.How convenient na paise ka kharch ka koi jhanjhat.

Thats the opening of kbc for today by Shahrukh.

Convenient to mere liye bhi hai aap logon ke liye updates dena and aaj toh main double khush hoon.

Aaj mujhe coolbie banne ka mauka mila aur Shahrukh aaj bahut kool lag raha tha.Soo main Anu aur mera Shahrukh aaj bahut kool kool hain.

Shahrukh looked damn cool in a yellow shirt green coat and a grey tie.😳😳😳

Yesterday's rollover contestant Sameer Gujar a major in the Indian army today explained the qualities of an army life.

The har seat hot seat question was.

Which of the following is a part of Indian Prime Minister's name.

Ans:- Bihari

The guy wasent a Shahrukh Khan fan but liked the movies Badshaah and Main Hoon Na.

Sameer used a phone a friend Boopla who called Shahrukh Veer Pratap Singh from Veer Zaara.Sameer won 32000 but gave a wrong answer and came crashing down to 20000 inspite of Shahrukh giving him warnings of not answering the question but Shahrukh saluted him and his work and Sameer went away.😭

The fastest finger first question was.

Starting from uppermost arrange the following in which Lord Ramma would have worn them.

Ans:- Mukut, Tilak, Mudrika, Paduka.

The fastest was Vishal Shah an aspiring MBA from Baroda he had a dream of taking Kate Vinslet to Hawaii.The guy if won 2 crore rupees wanted to go to outer space .

The guy was very funny and gave weired logics for easy questions.He said Leg glance as a shot of Tennis because they make leg movements in tennis.He even knew an answer relating to Mallika Sherawat.The guy won 80000 rupees and is a rollover contestant for tomorrow.😆😆😆

He even wisteled  to the tune of Arey re arey yeh kya hua.

Anth mein Khan Ka Gyan

Dil ke faisle mein dimaag na lagayein.Jahan sui se kaam chalta ho wahan talwaar na chlayein.

All in all a good episode with lots of humour, fun, seeti, etc.

On a rating scale 9/10 for Shahrukh's humour and his help to contestants but a less point for Sameer's crash.

So thats it for today see you all tomorrow same time same place heres me Anu signing off for today.

Love you all

muuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh😳😳😳

Anu 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fakira thumbnail
Thanks anu 😊
Congo for being coolbie 😳
diyafah thumbnail
first of anu congrats!
second-awesome update 😳 😳
i don not watch it now days due to unit tests and all ..but i read ur updates 👏
~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
thanx and congrats on ur coolbie u deserve it 😃
thx anu really sad another disappointment today 😭 also well i guess tht is fate bt a gr8 show altogether and nice update thx 😊
cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congratulation to u

and thnxs for the lovely update 😛 👏
-Dayeeta- thumbnail
thnx a lottttttttt anudi!! u rock!!! 👏
a_b thumbnail
thank you so much for all your wishes and for liking my updates so much i am really happy you like them thanx a million ton again.

love you all
muuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Anu
Edited by vinit_anu - 17 years ago