Originally posted by mermaid_QT

zooth bole kouwaa kaate πŸ˜‰

haha, wont mind if that was a cat. dont know about birds thoughπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by chatbuster

haha, wont mind if that was a cat. dont know about birds thoughπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

No birds?   I thought you were more into CHICKS like MS πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
mallika shrewat is a bold woman. i haven't watched her first movie and neither the movie with jackie chan but in pyar ke side effects she made me change her views about her since i used to hear only people taunting her before that for doing cheezy roles. so when i watched the movie, i thought it would be another down the drain movie but she proved that she could take up other roles too. if she is going to hollywood and if she is taking a challenging role, then what's wrong in it? let's wait for the movie to make another opinion on her. who knows she might turn out be an ugly duckling, if ash can make bride and prejudice 🀒 🀒 🀒 (thanks to the alexis bledel which proved that there is something to watch πŸ˜‰ other than ash), rakesh bedi can make an english movie, then why not mallika? 😳 Edited by raunaq - 17 years ago
[QUOTE=Maya_M]
Originally posted by Maya_M

How many movies of Mallika have you seenπŸ˜‰? Because I have seen two and she does get beneath the skinπŸ˜† but not of characters she plays.

She'd done 7 films as leading lady

7 films is a bit too less,in accordance to usual Bollywood norms where actresses get a couple of dozen of chances to prove their "acting"..If we look at the initial 7 films of almost all leading actresses,we might at the most find one or rarely,two performances which would be worth writing home about..Madhuri Dixit,Karisma Kapoor,Kareena Kapoor,Aishwarya Rai,Rani Mukherjee,Preity Zinta..All delivered after a string of flops and dismal performances...Mallika is only humongously unabashed,which garners her attention and catapults her in the spotlight,and which also makes her the butt of scorn,vituperative remarks and disgust expressed by the prudes and purists

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago