Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehavarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks for that nostalgia dose yaar Neha.. really what I needed before another round of boring computer science.. lol

Just LOOK at them- besharamo ki tarah they are hugging away to glory..  mannnnnnnnnn RR-ST rock!

i know- sab ke saamne- tsk tsk. hamare lovebirds to kahin pe shuru ho jaate hai. see how cozy they are. awwwwwwww.

and it ws so funny when prem-mahesh scold them πŸ˜†

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: nehavarun

u hv? i love that road. kitna khoobsurat aur romantic area hai woh. i drag my bf there zabardasti se. ronit is lucky to work in that area. it's all lush green n like a little forest. rainy season mein to..it is so beautiful..

u hv his number na..if u call him, he'll let u in. (look who is talking πŸ˜†meri to himmat nahi hai..)

chota kashmir bhi hai waha pe nearby... i knooo i ahve his no...we can meet him up... will u cum????

Originally posted by: nehavarun

Get Nostalgic-

Our jodi coochie-cooing in public. i think after this, prem and mahesh come there and tell PRB to behave themselves πŸ˜†

I love this pic to the core,i hope they will continue their besharmi even after the leap.
eternaldreamer thumbnail
Hahaha sammie it was a good lie though πŸ˜‰
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Originally posted by: eternaldreamer

Hahaha sammie it was a good lie though πŸ˜‰

I MEAN I WOULD LOVE TO LOVE HITEN IN THAT ROLE COZ HE IS A SWEETHEART...but such a sissy role it is...i toh told him i hate it!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

i will tell hiten... that the gal called samira who called u... lied soo much... she doesnt like karan... nor she likes u... she bluffed totally...
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ronit_Rulez

i will tell hiten... that the gal called samira who called u... lied soo much... she doesnt like karan... nor she likes u... she bluffed totally...

baaaaaaaabu don't lie ok!!
i like hiten a lot, i didn't say any lies ...haan just that biggest fan was, but after ronit he is my favorite ok!!😑
nehavarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ronit_Rulez

chota kashmir bhi hai waha pe nearby... i knooo i ahve his no...we can meet him up... will u cum????

i wanna. but i am petrified at the thought. kahin main faint waint na ho jau wahin pe 😳 i hv seen him in dreams though. hv u guys seen him in dreams..like u meet him in dreams? i hv met him in dream once. i meet him and it's his birthday so he asks me to join him for party and we ate cake. aah kya dream tha woh πŸ˜†

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
BAABU DON'T U DARE GO SEE HIM WITHOUT ME!! 😭
nehavarun thumbnail
guys anurag's role isnt bad. nor is cezanne. it's just prerna's pendulum behavior that is annoying (which has stopped now anywayz). so i dont understand why u ppl dislike anu yaar, he is a sweety. when he found out prerna loved bajaj, he got them married na.

but i wonder why we need anurag at all in the story now! there is no way i will watch AP track now- that too with hiten aur shweta.