Fan Fictions

MY NEW FAN FIC: PYAAR! - Page 32

marvelous.malks thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
This content was originally posted by: neha9

sorry guys, i will cont this one soon. My crazy sis said she would help me but she wont, so im on my own again!

😑😲 Dont blame it on me now! ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplyconfused thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jassi4armaan

😑😲 Dont blame it on me now! ...

lol. poor maillika kitne thapad karia hai aaj!!πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: simplyconfused

lol. poor maillika kitne thapad karia hai aaj!!πŸ˜†

Haanji natasha πŸ˜† aaj to mein gayi!! ...aur baad mein pata nahie kya hoga πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Aabha thumbnail

Haanji natasha πŸ˜† aaj to mein gayi!! ...aur baad mein pata nahie kya hoga πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Haila Chutki!  Bhaago yaar BHAAGO!πŸ˜†  Par Neha ke madat bhi karo na...bechari ka kaam bhi bahut hai na!πŸ˜‰  Aur Neha...madat lena...magar pyar se!πŸ˜‰

This content was originally posted by: Aabha

Haila Chutki!  Bhaago yaar BHAAGO!πŸ˜†  Par Neha ke madat bhi karo na...bechari ka kaam bhi bahut hai na!πŸ˜‰  Aur Neha...madat lena...magar pyar se!πŸ˜‰

If neha continues this fan fiction, i am sure that she is gonna kill armaan! she was telling me, AND she has gotten some bhoot of killing people in her fan fictions anyways πŸ˜†... i will help her ...if she needs it!! πŸ˜‰

Aabha thumbnail

If neha continues this fan fiction, i am sure that she is gonna kill armaan! she was telling me, AND she has gotten some bhoot of killing people in her fan fictions anyways πŸ˜†... i will help her ...if she needs it!! πŸ˜‰

OMG!😲  She's gonna kill Armaan??πŸ˜”  You should tell her our slogan: JandA Forever!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³  Chutki, please help her if she's coming up with fan-fic stories like that!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†