td.fan story - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

this is my first time writing a story i just wanted to try if you all like it then i will write more i am sorry for the speling 

i m going to start it from were grin1230 left from

...     So Inder is finally dead and Disha think she accidentally killed him. So she is in great shock.. In shock she just wonder's out of the farmhouse and starts walking on the road like a lost person and suddenly gets hit by a car...the person driving the car didn't even she her and wonders where did the person come from and how did the hit her ...the person driving is  none other then DK...he gets out of the car to see how badly the person is injured...He see the face and see it's Disha. She is unconsciou. He takes her to the hospital.  When Disha comes is conscious she asks the doctor where she and what happened to her.  The Doctor  tells her that she was in an accident and her husband brought her here.  She says she doesn't remember anything.  When DK comes in asks her how she if feeling....She asks him"who are you?" He says I am your husband....she says she doens't remember him.  The doctor gives her some medicine and she goes to sleep.  The doctor tell DK that she has got some kind of shock so her memory is suppressed.  But she is physically okay and you may take her home.  When they get home, she doesn't remember her home or anything else.  She asks Dk if they were married then how come their aren't any pictures of them together.  He tells her that he thought he has lost her and since he lost her he has moved, so he doesn't have any pictures.  She wonders to her room and starts to think what if this man is lying to me, what if I am not his wife, then who am I.  She starts seeing picuters in her head, images of her stabbing someone and she lets out a loud scream, Dk comes running and wonders what happened, when he gets to her room is on the floor passed out.  He calls the doctor and doctor tell him not to give her too much stress. After the doctor leaves, Disha tries to find out who she is. She looks around the house to see if she could find anything that she would remember.  After looking around for about and hour she gives up. She sits down and starts to cry. DK comes and asks what's wrong...she replies and says what do you think, I cannot remember anything. I have no identity. She is just sad thinking about it. Dk makes her sit down and tells her what kind of a person she was.  She starts to think to herself and says how can I trust this person.  I don't know who he is...she asks him if she has parents and he says she doesn't have any family. (He lies to her because he know how much Rano & Suhas hates her).  She is debating whether to belive him or do some research on her own. She wonder where can she begin to do her research.  So she decides to snoop into DK's think to find their marriage certificate or anything that would have his old address.She finally finds a piece of paper with a address on it where it has Suhas address and  There was also a phone number so she decides to call it she rings round bhosla house suki pick's the phone and says hello and disha say's hello and suki say how are you and disha say my name is disha disha is going to say some thing but suki say disha is dead for all of as we don't want to talk to you and Rano & Suhas  so better if you don't call her again she but's the phone down disha starts to cry she is thing of suki words and rembering what she said she is cry and thinking why suki said that it's night time and dk comes home froum the office he see that disha is not in the hall so he goes to check were she is he goes to her room and see disha crying on the bed and he say's disha and she look's up and see him and runs to him and start to cry she hug's him dk say's what happend disha why are you crying for disha is still crying in his arms then ask her again then disha comes out of his arms and tells dk everything he say why did you ring there for disha say i wanted to now how i am and about my family you said that i had now one but you lied then dk says you don't belive me what i said to you it was for your good and then disha saysi want to now  everthing about me dk is shocked he does not now what to say he then think's if i tell her she might get a attack our she might not take it so i have to do some thing

Lol..no full stops! Haha..I read that in one breath πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Thanks!!! That was great!!! You should keep going!!!πŸ‘

i liked that plz plz carry on much more interesting than the bore guhas is making us go thru these days!!

Luv Mad!!

i will post the next part in 3 hour's

LOL, arre yaar 3 hrz mein to mein bhuuda hoon jaoonga!!  πŸ˜†

BIG J

plz cont!!! it was xcellent but next time plz put punchuations(spelling??) in there!!

dk say to disha go to sleep it is late she say i want to now the truth i will not go to sleep tell you tell me then dk mobile ring's it is taj dk answer it he say's hello and taj say to dk sir there is a problem in the office would you come dk say i will be there in 10 minutes dk  switch hes mobile and say's to disha i need to go to the office a might be back late so go to sleep disha was going to say some thing when dk say i have to go disha is standying there just looking at him going disha tryies to go to sleep but she con't she think of the suki word's . and she get up and walk out the house for fresh air she is walk on the road but she does not now she is still thinking of suki and dk words then from the bhind a car comes it hit disha and disha on the floor bleeding the driver comes out of the car and see disha and calls his madam it no other then Suhas she comes out and see disha but disha is laying on the floor suhas tells the driver to pick disha up and put her in the car.they get to hospital and the doctor ask suhas how are you of the lady's then suhas say i am her mother then the doctor tell her to fill the forum in and they take disha to the i.c.u suhas is waiting for the doctor she then rings dk to tell him that disha is in hospital he is shocked he comes to the hospital they are waiting for the doctor a nurce comes out dk run's to her and asks how is disha but the nurce says i can't say any thing beacuse there is lot of bleeding from her head the nurce goes dk and suhas  are waiting suhas mobile rings it is rano she ask suhas were she is then suhas says i am in hospital rano get's worried she ask her are you alright she say i am coming to the hospital then suhas says i am ok she say disha is in hospital rano say why are you there then she say's iam coming home i will tell you she then switch her mobile off rano get angry the doctor comes out and say there is no need to worry she is alright her memory is back dk gets happy but suhas is thinking what is the doctor saying then then dk says could i  see my wife the doctor says she is unconsciou.you  have to wait  suhas is still thinking dk asks her what happend she say's what is the doctor talking about disha memory dk the tell's her there are some pictures sahus is worried to her all the things but she does not show it then the nurce comes and says disha is alright you could see her dk goes in annd suhas looks from the door and goes dk goes near disha and holds her hand and disha opens her eyes and says dk and dk say don't speack dk say' why did you go out on the road for it was late i told you to go to sleep but you never listen to me what if some thing happened to you what would i have done i lost you once not againg then disha say what are you talking about dk looks at her he say don't you remaber any thing she say no dk say ok then the doctor comes and say disha could go home tommrow they both are happy.

i have to go sorry iwill come back

sorry for the speling 😊

Edited by TD.FAN - 18 years ago
That was great!!!!! Please continue soon!!!πŸ‘

good

keep it up td fan

when is the next part going to come