Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
My friend has a lotof facial hair. She is 14, going on 15, and her upperlip
has a lot of hair, and she has really think and bushy eyebrows. She also
has a unibrow. She doesnt know what she should do, and she asked me
for help. I, am asking you guys for help lolz. Can you guys help me, help
her, find something to get rid of her facial hair. She wants to know
everything that she can do, but she would like it if you posted if it was
inexpensive or expensive, and how long it would last.
She is desperate, and everyone always makes fun of her, they call her the
equal sign (eyebrows + upper lip =). She is always really depressed
because of this, and needs immediate help. Can you guys give me all the
ideas you have?
                                   - Please and Thank-you in advance

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babiigurl thumbnail
Hey... right now there are two things i can think of... she can bleach her facial hair so they are less visible... or she can get her upper lip waxed or use a tweezer to pull it out... and for the eyebrows... she could either just pull the hair out between the two eyebrows.. where the unibrow is... and also get her eyebrows done in a parlour.. as its her 1st time.. she might not know how to make them.. so parlour is a good place.
thats all i can think of .
hope it helps
.:Misty:. thumbnail

She should go to the parlour since it's her first time. They will tweezes the shape of her eyebrows and wax her lips (if she wants she could have it tweezed). Then after she thinks it's abt to grow back if she knws anyone tht is good at tweesing eyebrows and upperlips (like her mom, sister, aunty, etc) she could go to them and they could just pull out the hair tht is growing back.

Hope tht helps. 

Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
u cn do permanently?????? how??
jimmy_0 thumbnail
facial hair are like a big mess for girls ,

my gf used to do waxing i think , so u can also go for that ,

also she has done a laser after tht ,
datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I have a unibrow too, so does another pal of mine. There is nothing to be embarassed about. I get my eyebrows threaded and that cuts off the unibrow, so i have two eyebrows now 😆 , while my pal likes her unibrow. So she threads the extra hair around the eyebrow and lets the brows be joint, it looks quite kool!

Since she's just 14, tell her not to wax/thread her upperlip. She should bleach them...and begin waxing or threading them when she's about 18.

And let the facial hair be, you can get them lasered if your parents agree/bleach them. But i personally hate a bleached face, it looks bad in the sun.
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well, your friend seems a bit young for regular waxing/tweezing. Maybe she should try bleaching for a while and start waxing at a later date...

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: datspreets

I have a unibrow too, so does another pal of mine. There is nothing to be embarassed about. I get my eyebrows threaded and that cuts off the unibrow, so i have two eyebrows now 😆 , while my pal likes her unibrow. So she threads the extra hair around the eyebrow and lets the brows be joint, it looks quite kool!

Since she's just 14, tell her not to wax/thread her upperlip. She should bleach them...and begin waxing or threading them when she's about 18.

And let the facial hair be, you can get them lasered if your parents agree/bleach them. But i personally hate a bleached face, it looks bad in the sun.

yea..waxing her upper lip will make the hair thick and dark once it starts to re-grow. i would say just get her eyebrow threaded! and not be made fun of..i also had a uni-brow for a long time. i just get my eyebrows threaded..they say it's the best way to do your eyebrows!!
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
a piece of advice...tell her not to ever bleach...its gonna make it worse...I know someone who did this and it was worse...so tell her wait maybe an yr or so...or she can even do it now...she can try wax...it works really good...but it depends..on if she uses the good ones or the bad ones 😊
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I had alot of facial hair but again instead of doing all the things above my mom started applying vesan on my face from a young age. I do have facial hair now but because of the vesan, its become lighter and some are even beginning to fall.

All she needs to do it buy Vesan and lemon, yougurt and water into it. Apply it everyday on her face and in a few monthes she will see the difference.