•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

A very Happy Women's day to all ladies, woman, girls, daughters, mothers and mother in laws. Today on International women's day Shahrukh says that men and women are always thought of differently. After marriage women wear mangalsutra and sindoor and leave their own surname but men dont.Why are ladies called only ladies and men gentlemen why not gentle ladies and why is the game show named Kaun Banega Crorepati and not Crorepatni.Woman sacrifice a lot in life. But to Shahrukh and certainly to all of us woman is more superior than man because she is the only one after God who has the right to create another life ie give birth to a new life.

So true and what a noble thought.👏👏

Ladies and gentlemen a very Good evening to all of you and a Happy Women's day to all.A fantastic power packed episode with a big surprise. Read on the update by me Anu to know what the surprise is. 

Firstly Shahrukh looked awesome in a Deep Pink shirt, a grey and white striped tie and a grey coat.Shahrukh behaved very decently today because for the first time on women's day his mother- in- law was present on the sets.

The fastest finger first question was

Arrange the following words in the order that the form the name of a tv serial on star plus.

Ans:- Baa, Bahoo, Aur, Baby

The har seat hot seat question was

Which of the following songs by Asha Bhonsle and Mohammad Rafi is also a film starring Esha Deol and Zayed Khan.

Ans:- Chura Liya Hai Tumne.

The fastest was Ajit Taralea from kerela.The man was extremely brilliant played superbly.Gave some brilliant answers with the help of the thinking cap and yes for the first time on kbc 3 won the highest sum of money ie 50 lakh rupees. An awesome episode and awesome answers this gentleman just stole the show.His answers were very judicious and the man very very intelligent.I loved the way he played and on the 50 lakh question for the first time my heart was beating very fast and i was scared.But somehow my instinct seriously said this man will win 50 lakhs and so he did.Wow what an episode. Ajit even gave Shahrukh a name he is not his Khan ji but Khajan ji. He had a dream of making an home and wanted to invest I am glad his wish will be fulfilled. Also I am glad Shahrukh helped him at some places with the answers.👏👏

On the 1 crore question when he was not able to answer he sang a song from dostana

Machal kar gale se laga le mujhe

because he wanted to hug Shahrukh and quit the game but Shahrukh sang a song 

Abhi na jao chod kar ke dil abhi bhara nahin.😉😆

But Ajit finally quit the show and went away with 50 lakh rupees after hugging Shahrukh.👏👏

All in all a fantastic episode with some very good quizzing.👏👏

On a rating scale a perfect 10/10 for Ajit's performance and also for Shahrukh's help his looks and his views on Woman as the superior to all.👏

In the end Shahrukh's love and respect to all women, mothers, mother-in-laws, daughters in the world and a lovely meethi si kiss to boys and girls.😳

So that is all for this week see you all next week expecting more fun in the coming week.Till then heres Anu signing off for this week.Good night shubh ratri shabba khair.

Love you all

Muuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah😳

Anu

wooooow. thats was soo fast. thank soo much. i really love u updates 😛 shahrukh khan is awsome. 😳 😳
thx a lot for the fantastic update just watching the show and thought ok i have to thank anu u r a sweet heart thx
lovelu update 😛

i really enjoy when i read ur update 😛 😃 😛...u r doing a marvellous job 😛 😃 😛 ....keep it up 😛 😃 😛   

👏
Thankoo 😳

how sweet...his mother-in-law was there 😃 😳
Thank you all soo much for liking my updates your views and words inspire me a lot and am really glad you all like my updates.Thanx to you all once again

love you all
muaaaaaaaaaah
anu
Edited by vinit_anu - 17 years ago