Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi

YA ALI.... REHEM ALI......YAA ALI....

LOVE_APURVA thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

This is what happened & dev went through today..Thsi song will explain..what happend & what Dewv meant...!!!

ya ali reham ali
ya ali yaar pe qurbaan hai sabhi
ya ali madad ali
ya ali yeh meri jaan (Dev)..
yeh meri zindagi..
ishq pe mita doon luta doon
main apani khudi
yaar pe haan luta doon mita doon
main yeh hasti
ya ali reham ali
ya ali madad ali
ya ali yeh meri jaan yeh meri zindagi..(Meri Zindagi Mera Dev...awwww..😭

mujhe kuchh pal de furkat ke
faki hampe chahat ke
rahe bechain dil kab tak
milen kuchh pal toh raahat ke
chahat pe ishq pe haa mita doon luta doon
main apani khudi
yaar pe ha luta doon mita doon
main yeh hasti
ya ali reham ali
ya ali madad ali
ya ali yeh meri jaan yeh meri zindagi

bina tere na ek pal ho na bin tere kabhi kal ho
yeh dil ban jaaye pathhar ka na ismein koi hulchul ho
sanam pe ha ishq pe ha mita doon luta doon
main apani khudi
kasam se ha luta doon mita doon
main yeh hastii
ya ali reham ali
ya ali madad ali
ya ali yeh meri jaan yeh meri zindagi
DEEWANA  HOTA HAI..MASTANA HOTA HAI..HAR KHUSHI SE HAR GHAM SE BEGANA HOTA HAI....yeh toh suna tha..aaj..dekh bhi liy aaur mehesoos bhi kiya...

Aisi deewanagi..Dekhi nahin kabhi...meine kisikeliye...

ohhhhhhhhh...I am SPEECHLESS...I am completely devastated...I am not able to see the comp screen because My eyes are moist...

Actually first when I saw teh episode..I was..liek  a ROCK...I felt numb ..cold..& lifeless...then slwoly..my soulstarted to melt..& heart started bleeding & mind..went crazy...feeling the pain..The enormous..unbearable..undescribable pain that Dev woudl be going through..after doing..such a Suicidal..selfdestructive act..!!

• Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Apu..!!I must say this to you today..whether you understood it or not I dont know..That My love for you is unconditional..forever..Yess..But Today ..I am incredibly..PROUD..AND FORVER WILL BE SO...that God gave me this..unconditional. love for a person..sooooooooo sweet .true to his heart..most humble..adorable..Both in Real & Reel life..!!And ..if I start praising each aspect of your behaviour..as well as your heart and your body..your physical..handsem mness...it will take my entire life to explain..because when It comes to you..I go..wreckless..unstoppable...I  bow to you for todays performance..I know no one will give you oscar for this..But please accept my salute as a Oscar....or shoudl I say more than oscar..and yes..I have my sweetest & dearest friedns here in India forums..who will..agree with every word of mine..!!
  • Though I may sound very selfish..here..I admit that sometimes..I feel I shoudl have been soemwhere very close to you in mumbai..and be your dearest friend who coudl always meet you..& give you a Hug..everyday..for being such a talented..breathtaking..wonderful person that you are...!!I ADORE YOU..!!
  • Now I may soudn very biased here ..about APu or Dev..but I must say..Kajjal..her father..Bua..Dhruv....everybody..are just DUMB..I swear..All are nut cases..How coudl they forget all teh goodness..100 s fo goods that Dev has done..How can tehy be soooooo dumb..to have not understood teh hidden agenda..of...Dev..!!I specially blame Kajjal here..She very well knows..&has felt how great a person Dev has been...Sorry  however ..anyone..will try ..to convince me..I  felt...Kajjal..is always..taken away..by present..and she always forgets Past..!!
  • If she had used her little common sense...as to how..Dev has saved her  from cliff..Her dad from that accident..her Job..Hwo he always gave her that..support...How he..Saved her life in that accident & how he supported her against his family..ahhhhhhhh..come on..isint that ,...more than enough for 10 janams..to belive that Dev is a GEM..He just asked her to wear & drink & seduce her..she got frustrated..!!Very sad...
  • and well cant blame her..Yes....because..Dev's love for her was....sooooo strong that he made her beleive ..in whatever he said..& what a ...mean & ruthless way he did that..Subhanallahhhhhhhhhh..!!I can die for that performance...!!SRK.aur Amitabh...gaye teell lene...
  • (Sorry Sharmi & the rest of the ....srk..Amitji lovers I  great admirer..too of Amit ji & sometimes specially in swades & DDLJ... I admired Srk..but Nothing compares to Apurva Agnihothri..!!awwwwwww...😳😳😳..please take it in a right spirit...)
  • And for teh First time I am bashing that Dhruv..in this show///normally I never talk about any character whether I like them or not..I alway talk only & only about Apu....because..mujhe usko praise karne se phursath nahin milti.toh kisikeliye bura sochnekeliye waqt nahin milta hai..But today...I wanted to Bash that Dhruv BLACK & BLUE..thank god that I do not have..AK47 with me..I swear...Aise pit raha hai..Dev ko..God..I was feeling Like...%&^$%#$@$#%^&^&*^*&(&(*^*&(...😑
  • Oh teh way he pulled Dev's head..whe he almost fell down..& that too infront fo his MOm..GOD..!!What A cheap friend..mannnnnnnnn..I swear...!!😑😑😑Apne aap ko uske bachpan ka dost kehete hue..usko sharam aani chahiye..Why mother earth did not open up to engulf Dhruv..when he did that..Horrendous act..of indicency...& meanness...!!Awwwwwwww..I feel like pulling out my hair in anger..!!I want to HIT somebody..RIGHT HERE ..RIGHT NOW..!!!
  • And before I bash up somebody..I want to say that Nayantara ..is one of the most beautiful..understanding...awesoem ..MOM ever ..as Sweet as Dev..Awwwwwwww..and Sooooo intelligent..awwwwwwww..I wanted to hug her..for knowing her Son..sooooo perfectly..& guessed his..sacrifice..without him mentoning anything..from his mouth..That is called a MOTHER..!
  • LOVE-HEMA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Do I even need to say it? I'm still in tears...
kaj05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i totally understand your point hema di!! u dont know how much i have cried after that scene when dev breaks the wine glass and says jao kajal jao... oh my god!!! APU IS TOOO DAMN GOOD YAAR!! I AM SOOO IN LOVE WITH HIM AS WELL!! HE IS JUST MINDBLOWING!!! HE IS JUST OUTSTANDING!!!

do check out the post i made about my feelings today.. aww dev.. die dhruv die.. thats the name... u know.. i am just shocked at how kajal doesnt understand dev only.. i mean.. she was on to him.. during the picnic.. and let go of that.. i understand..bechari must have gotten scared with his behaviour.. but i mean!! give him some benefit of the doubt naahh.. u are right.. she only goes with the present forgetting everything else.....and her family.. goshh.. i expected something from bua.. lekin she even let me down!! 😑 😑 😑

dhruv is another case all together.. this is the 1st time u have spoken against him.. but now u know why we all hate him.. i mean.. HOW STUPID AND FOOLISH can someone be?? my 7 year old sister knows more than that bewacoof!!! horrible how he was beating our devu up.. and that also in front of nayan mom... IF I WERE NAYAN MOM.. I WOULD JUST PULL HIM AND SLAP HIM HARD!!!! 😑

and NAYAN MOM.. God really.. this is the best mother son duo i have seen!!! how she understands her sons pain and actions!! he figured out right away why dev did something like that... God bless her!!!
i really hope she does some insaaf for her son now!!!

Edited by kaj05 - 17 years ago
kaj05 thumbnail
ohh and hema di!! that song.. ya ali!! absolutely perfect song for the situation!! hats off!! πŸ‘
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

hemadi today i m distributing hugs to the entire forum..so heres hug from me to u too πŸ€—
i really can't imagine how someone can love a girl to this extent that he stoops himself low in front of her just to make her future secure..hats off to dev for actuaaly proving to the world that true love still exists πŸ‘
and coming to that bhalu(dhruv)..now if he is dev's childhood friend then he should hv guessed his friend's dil-e-haal at one go,but he has proved what a selfish person he is,his friend gave the love of his life to him and in return that bhalu gives him mukkas 😭 ..is he a friend????and then he refers kaju as his fiance 😑 ..who gave him that right???..his friend only whom he was beating 😭 ...
this is a poem specially dedicated to my devu 😳

It stalks the night
It stalks the day
It seeks out life
And whisks it away
It's known as death
And other things too
But it's all the same
What matters is you.
How do you see it?
What does it mean?
It's best if you know
For death is unseen.
It can take you at day
It can take you at night
Knowing death well
Can lend you some light
The passage to death
Is always unclear
And it's best to know
That you're very near.
For death is at hand
It is for us all
Know it's face well
So you don't stumble and fall
Now think hard on death
And know that it's near
And the meaning of life
Will be all to clear
And that is to live
For your hearts desire
Not to stumble or fall
But to burn with a fire.
A fire for life
To live for each day
To reach for your dreams
No matter what people say
Life is a question
And death holds a clue
Reach not for the answer
For your life's not due
Live for the moment
And die for it too
For it's the moment that counts
It, and you
Now I'm all done
I've said what I'll say
Just remember one thing
Live for the day!
😳

Edited by jyoti06 - 17 years ago
LOVE_APURVA thumbnail
Oh Payal Kaj & jyoti....I very well knwo you all are in same..situataion liek me..& so are all other sweetoos here in Kajjal forum..!!And yes Jyoti..Hwo can he ever say his mangetar..engaement kahan hui hai..aur woh bhi baat kisne karwaayo hai....God..Please dont give me anyone..like Dhruv..anywhere close to my..life..!!Mt friends beleive me..first & then listen to others..!!
Well coming back to reality..We shoudl all give a great round of Applause..to the script writers & creative heads..of Kajjal team..This show..Really ROCCKKSS>..!!!But ..teh dumb people in this country dont like anything that is worth or good..!!sad but true..!!

Love-Hema
LOVE_APURVA thumbnail
And jyoti that was amindblowing poem yaar..!!

Love-Hema
kaj05 thumbnail
jyoti i really loved your poem.. phir se mujhe rula diya yaar!! 😭
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kaj05

jyoti i really loved your poem.. phir se mujhe rula diya yaar!! 😭

aww kaj heres a πŸ€—to u...this whole weekend i guess we hv to give each other hugsπŸ˜•..thats the only way out

kaj05 thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: jyoti06

aww kaj heres a πŸ€—to u...this whole weekend i guess we hv to give each other hugsπŸ˜•..thats the only way out

awww thank u jyoti!! that makes me feel better yaar!! u are right!! this weekend we have to be there for one another.. πŸ€— with loads of hugs!! πŸ˜ƒ