•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Na maano toh paththar

Maano toh bhagwaan

duniyan ke kan kan mein baste hain

hum sabke bhagwaan.

Thats the moto of life always believe in God because bhagwaan hamare bahar hi nahin hamare andar bhi hai.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls welcome to the amazing world of kbc and Shahrukh Khan.

Holi ka tyonhaar hai khushiyon ki bauchaar hai aur KBC update lekar ek baar phir Anu taiyaar hai.

Todays kbc episode was very good with some serious quizzing gana and khana.πŸ˜ƒ

Shahrukh looked absolutely stunning in a striped white shirt black coat and a light and dark brown striped tie.

Yesterday's rollover contestant Deepak Jain from Delhi played well used the Kbc thinking hat by Shahrukh and won 1250000 rupees. I must say he used his phone a friend lifeline very judiciously.πŸ‘πŸ‘

His wife Kavita who was also looking very sweet sang Mud mud ke na dekh mud mud ke along with Shahrukh.πŸ‘

Deepak won 1250000 rupees and went away after hugging Shahrukh and putting color on his forhead. Abh holi ka tyonhaar hai toh gulaal toh hona hi chahiye na.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

The har seat hot seat question was according to a hindi phraze what type of kheer is difficult work. Ans:- Tedhi kheer.'

The fastest fingure first question was about arranging the Suryavanshi clan according to Ramayan in the order in which they were born.

Ans:- Raghu, Dashrath, Ram, Kush.

The fastest was Sriram Gopalakrishnan from Hyderabad who was very tall about 6ft 3 inches on which Shahrukh jokingly said that if he hugs him he will reach only till his tummyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.A co- area manager in a garment factory Sriram after investing some money wanted to give the rest in a blind school which is a very noble thaught.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘He won 640000 rupees and is the rollover contestant for tomorrow.He has however no lifelines left because he used his lifelines even when he was sure of the answers.

All in all a good episode full of fun serious qizzing , gana, mithai, rang everything.

On a rating scale again a perfect 10/10 because it is the festival of colours and also because of Shahrukh who looked absolutely stunning his singing his jokes jis mithai. colours and his meethi si kiss.😳😳😳

So thats it for today see you all tomorrow.Till then good night shubh ratri shabba khair heres Anu singning off for today.

Love you all

Muuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah😳😳😳

Anu

yuppyyyyyyyy i am the first one 2 reply!!!
di, tooooooo good awesome, i missed todays episode also, but i can think tht the episode was rocking as always clearly from ur lovely update!!! di, u rock, simply the BESTESTESTESTESTESTEST!!!!
thanx a lottttttttt for ur awesome update bas ab to i cant waittttttttttttt to watch the epsiode
thanks!! great epic...when srk put the barfi in his pocket after eating half, my mom freaked out...shes like "aye haye suit kharab ho gaya" πŸ˜† .....my fav part was when he was getting the cap and said "is style par duniya marti hai" soo true srk! 😳

Originally posted by ~rahul ki rani~

yuppyyyyyyyy i am the first one 2 reply!!!
di, tooooooo good awesome, i missed todays episode also, but i can think tht the episode was rocking as always clearly from ur lovely update!!! di, u rock, simply the BESTESTESTESTESTESTEST!!!!

hey thanx kiddo i m glad u liked it.

Edited by vinit_anu - 17 years ago

Originally posted by ~RexKiRani~

thanx a lottttttttt for ur awesome update bas ab to i cant waittttttttttttt to watch the epsiode

hey thanx i am glad you liked it

Originally posted by CrystalBue345

Thanks for the great update!

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ my pleasure i am glad you liked it

Originally posted by nandipandi15

thanks!! great epic...when srk put the barfi in his pocket after eating half, my mom freaked out...shes like "aye haye suit kharab ho gaya" πŸ˜† .....my fav part was when he was getting the cap and said "is style par duniya marti hai" soo true srk! 😳

πŸ˜† sachchi suit kharab ho gaya bechaare ka

aur srk ki har style pe duniya marti hai😳😳