the one accompanied by seeta 😉..
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

the one accompanied by seeta 😉..

😆😆😆 - yeah yeah.. my warning levels might just send me there as well..😆

Originally posted by qwertyesque

😆😆😆 - yeah yeah.. my warning levels might just send me there as well..😆   

whatever your warning level is qwerts, you should applaud your honesty of coming back as the same keyboard, instead of chatting as 15,000 newbies / groupies and making sly, hidden, hurtful, subtle remarks. 
Real men don't lose their identity, yeah? and 👏👏 to u for that.

Now help me steer this topic back to  whatever it was ..  WATER MOVIE
Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
😆

😆😆..... Which one of us is exactly in vanvaas...😆

😆 I was thinkinig about the same. But anyways it is nice to see two of my favourite debaters becoming friends again. Let us continue with debating now😊.

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by sunp

The only movie in the last 10 years which had material to win an Oscar was "Earth" and "Shwas" its just ur opinion.

Earth made Deepa Mehta(very good movie, I must say), For Shwas no-one cared(even though it was better than almost any movie produced in last 10 years) both these movies did not reach the top 5 slot in the oscars as they did not have naked starving children.

Everyone complains movie's made to look India bad are only sent to Oscar, look at the above list, I dont think we have any movie that makes India or Bollywood look Bad

no the complain is abt movies which show the poor or the negative aspect of india only reach the top 5 slot in the oscars.

Water was not "our" nomination, It was not Shot in India, It was just made by a person who has Indian name with Indian actors.
but it is a story abt india and indian things r portrayed over there.

We really need to stop clinging to people "named" Indians and cheer or boo them for that.

A kid who has a Indian name goes to American Idol makes every Indian proud, He is not Indian

Deepa Mehta is not Indian. Indian name Yes, but not Indian.

then does she make movies based on india?y is she earning money at the cost of blemishing indian name?better make canadian movies show the unujustice done to canadian women in the past and keep clinging to the canadian past not indian.

Time to Grow up India!!

we have grown up its time for the oscars to see the grown india.

Posted: 16 years ago

Arre yaar yeh sab log india ki zopad-patti/pathetic state pey itni picturein banatye hai ki kahi jakar inme farak nahi dikhta...😆😆

no mira nair is nice (did u not see coffee with karan) even gurinder is nice its only this pathetic deepa mehta.