Priya Wal does a cameo in Yes Boss

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Priya Wal, the cameo queen !!

We caught up with Priya Wal, the cute Anvesha Ray from Star One's erstwhile Remix, who's just back from Lakshadweep. It seems the actor is now all set to play a cameo in SAB TV's hit comedy show Yes Boss. Recounting her experience of the shoot, the cheerful actor says, "It was a wonderful experience for me. We shot on a cruise liner and believe me it was literally like far from the madding crowd."

Talking about her act in the show Priya adds, "I have a cameo act in the show. My character Emaarti Devi is a princess on the cruise who adds a lot of fun to the show. You have to watch it to believe it. Working with the big names of comedy added that extra bit of fun to the whole experience."

Priya has earlier played cameos in Sony's CID and Star Plus's Lucky too. Elaborating on the rationale behind her episodic appearances, she says, "Since I have already done a daily for almost two years earlier, I don't want to do another daily just for the heck of it. Unless it's something that catches my imagination. Till then, I am enjoying my episodic acts."

Describing her Lakshadweep experience, Priya says, "It's a breathtakingly beautiful place and me being a complete water-baby, the whole schedule was like a luxury holiday."

Keeping herself busy with cameo acts, the actor is waiting for the right role to cross her way before she takes up a big show. We hope the wait is not long enough!!