Shilpa speaks out on Apurva's alleged aff

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
Shilpa speaks out on Apurva's alleged affair!

Shilpa Saklani, the erstwhile Ganga of Star's Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu thi and anchor of Fame X on Sab TV is upset with the media for the irresponsible reporting about her darling Sonu, Apurva Agnihotri .

"It's utter rubbish and has become a sort of a joke at home. Tabloids want lot more interesting news to fill their pages, so they end up sensationalizing issues," fumes Shilpa on the subject of Apurva's alleged affair with his co-star of Kajjal, Surveen Chawla.

She further states, "I have a lot of male artists with whom I kid around, have lunch, joke, play pranks but that does not mean we are having an affair. We have a home to go back to and share our day's experiences with our spouses."

"When you work 26 days, 18 hours, you rehearse, have lunch together and develop a rapport with your co-stars which is very essential for a pleasant work atmosphere. But this often gets misinterpreted in print," laments Shilpa.

According to Shilpa these rumours can play havoc in somebody's life. "I trust my husband completely. Also, such things can be very difficult for the other person too, who's not married and single. It is a question of her image which can get tarnished by such speculations and irresponsible writing," says Shilpa referring to Surveen Chawla.

Shilpa feels those who are infidel and stake their marriage need to see a psychiatrist. She is ready to start a family in a couple of years but for now, it's work that keeps her busy.

We at Tellychakkar.com too, wish Shilpa and Sonu a very happy married life!