Woh Rehne Waali Mehlo Ki

Pari's Interview for Valentine Special:

pari3826 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Pari was intervied after Somaya, I wish they had done it together.Anyways here it goes.

Round one: Ek dujhe ke liye(Here we get to know, how well pari knows somaya in reel life)

Question 1: Descibe Somaya in 5 words:
Pari:  Somaya is lovable, and a true gentlemen (she only uses 2 words to describe him)

Question2: Somaya was going to be the reason for you death, Why do u think pari accepted him?

Pari: I think it the way i was brought up, the values that were given to me. After marraige its a wifes duty to dedicate her life to her husband and his family. MOreover, i believe that if i had to die in 40 days i would have either way and i dont blame Somaya for it. I decided to fight my battle with love, and i think i am winning ( and she laughs)

Question 3: What was the funniest incident that took place on the sest of WRWMK?
Pari: She thinks a lot but then she says there were many incidents but she cant seem to remember one right now.

Second Round (Geet gata chal: Here a situation will be given and you have to sing a song according to the situation)

1st situation: Its your 1st wedding anniversary,Somaya wants to spend time with you and take you  out for dinner but Dadaji wants you to stay home and cook for him. You decide to stay home and cook  dadji. Somaya is anfry with you what song will you sing to him.

NA jao sainya chooda ke baiya kasam tumhari mai roa padungi

2nd situation: YOu(pari) are in a very romantic mood and you call Somaya at his office. What song
will you sing to show your feelings.

Dil deewana bin sajna ke mane na, yeh pagla hai samja le ise samje na

3rd round

HAs the serial realy changed your views about God and do you beilve in matching kundalis before marraige?

Pari: I was always a firm believer in God and that he does exist. About matching kundalis, i do beielve in it upto a certain level but not so much that it will affect my life or decisions that i make.

What are your plans for Valentine Day?

Pari: I wish my shoot gets cancel( then laughs). Well i dont have enough time to go out for a day or something. I guess will buy my husband a surprise gift and the will go for dinner.

Last Round: What will like to tell our viewers?
Pari: I am really happy with the love you all have given me and the way you have responded to our show. Keep watching and i am sure we will never disappoint you.

I hope you guys like it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

praise thumbnail
thats very sweet but is there any link so that in can be listened
farisss4 thumbnail
thanka yar...its really nice
annie_maha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanxxx 4 shring the pari interview
romanticele thumbnail
Thanks alot for this.. as i dint hear the whole thing..
simmi.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
honey_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update of the interview....its really nice
honey_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update of the interview....its really nice
farzana98 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanxxx dear....i was sooo lazy to sit down n listen to their interview...LOL ๐Ÿ˜† ....but it was fun reading ur update....thanx ๐Ÿ˜Š ....now i know wut saumya n pari said in their interviews๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by farzana98 - 17 years ago
sands1 thumbnail
She is a good human over all with the mixture of all feelings. Thank u for giving the interview in words. I was actually waiting for some link. Thank u very muchhhhhhhhhhhhh
Soccer9 thumbnail
IT'S really nice of you to do that.