The Next time...-Fame X or Fame Gurukul?

Posted: 17 years ago

Well i used to be a lover of Fame Gurukul...and it was indeed a very popular show in Pakistan!Most people liked Fame Gurukul more than Indian Idol becuz in FG one gets attached to the contestants.And everyone here was soo happy when Qazi Won!

Then when we get to know tht FG is back but this time as Fame X...we were a bit dissapointed becuz the jury has also changed!

But when we got to know tht it will be airing on SAB we got so upset tht we will not get to see it on TV!

When we watched it on Net we didnt liked the show becuz of several reasons!

First of all the constents were toooooo stylish tht they didnt need any makeover...in FG the contestants were simple at first and it was fun to see how did they changed(A big example of Ruprekha)!

Then the judges,We immensly missed them and also the faculty and the hosts too.

Then the change of format tht after the gala day the contestants will save one whereas in FG this used to take place at Eviction day!

And the one thing which ANGERED me alot was the constant change of rules in FAME-X!Firstly in FG there was a fixed number of contestants tht will be evicted which was 4!

In Fame-X the same rule was applied,but later on it was changed and in one gala(When Arshad was invited)5 were evicted!And the recent example..i read somewhere tht some contestant were shown the doors on Fame-X without any voting!

So overall Fame-X couldnt reached the sucsses of Fame Gurukul!

As it has finished now so i want u ppl to give ur opinion and tell tht u want Fame X-2 or Fame Gurukul this time?

Well i want Fame Gurukul this time with the same format and everything becuz this was interesting!

PLEASE GIVE UR COMMENTS!πŸ˜›

Lol...
Nice topic...
Let c wat will happen next season πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
well i think fame gurukul was much much better.......................... but only thing is they shud chane their one judge n put GANESH HEGDE INSTEAD 😳
i've neva watched fame gurukul πŸ˜• yea but didn't like fame x's format πŸ˜› so wud go for fame gurukul
i prefer fame gurukul-defo!!
i think its gonna be fame-voice πŸ˜†
i never watched fame gurukul but i definitely dont want fame x

Originally posted by yipee

i never watched fame gurukul but i definitely dont want fame x

wat an answerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

They both were nice. They both are platforms for youngster to esatblish.
yes fame x was somewhat boring but i didn't like the FACULTY of fame gurukul AT ALL