Debate Mansion

your views abt Divorce? - Page 9

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
This content was originally posted by: qwertyesque

See i am just voicing statistics... but isnt it true... umeed pey duniya kaayam hai....kabhi na kabhi, kahi na kahi,,, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. its like the nightly dilemma for the married martians...will she, wont she, will she, wont she...πŸ˜†

Don't let the myth make you lose faith.  Women are human too.   There are 15000 ways to charm them even 25 years after marriage.  Open mind to learn them is all it takes πŸ˜‰  - BTW, this has nothing to do with divorce.  Not to digress, I will link it up πŸ˜›
I think that INTIMACY can help secure several relations.  I know it doesn't sound very philosophical, and mind matters, more than body- blah blah blah..  but one should never ever- ever undermine the importance of intimacy- both men and women.  They don't have to become an OBJECT/ decked up DOLLS, but they have to appreciate the importance of IT.
Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mermaid_QT

Don't let the myth make you lose faith.  Women are human too.   There are 15000 ways to charm them even 25 years after marriage.  Open mind to learn them is all it takes πŸ˜‰  - BTW, this has nothing to do with divorce.  Not to digress, I will link it up πŸ˜›
I think that INTIMACY can help secure several relations.  I know it doesn't sound very philosophical, and mind matters, more than body- blah blah blah..  but one should never ever- ever undermine the importance of intimacy- both men and women.  They don't have to become an OBJECT/ decked up DOLLS, but they have to appreciate the importance of IT.

Well said QT.. din mey chaar baar intimacy and 3 baar puran poli mila toh aur kya chahiye?😊

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Morning_Dew

Thanks qwertoo, waisay don't you think keyboard is now very popular and it is time to launch something newπŸ˜† ..*don't kill me *πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† sounds so cootchie cootchie smoochy....πŸ˜† ok dewey - thats the one in malcolm in the middle i think....

Morning_Dew thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: qwertyesque

πŸ˜† sounds so cootchie cootchie smoochy....πŸ˜† ok dewey - thats the one in malcolm in the middle i think....

tum keyboard hi theek ho πŸ˜›πŸ˜†