Salaam -E Ishq..ishq Ishq..salaam-e ishq

Posted: 17 years ago

Oh salaam-e-ishq salaame..salaame ishq salame..ishqqqqqqqqq...!!

Love is beautiful..than anything in this world we all know..but not only that...everyshade every emotion every phase in LOVE..is breathtaking...whether it is Passion..romance..seperation..or sacrific..

and today ..it was the turn of Sacrifice..to show..its beauty..in Dev & Kaju's ..ever deep & passionate..lovestory..!!

Apu..is the Shahensha of romance..we all know..but..in this show..as we all have noted..he has mastered..every shades..of emotion..soooo..to the perfection..that..it is just..breath taking..!!All I can say is..Sallam-e-Apurva..Apurva ..Apurva..salaame-e-Apurva...!!!

The way..he has his own subtle..yet..powerfilled way of telling..his feelings through his eyes..& with expressions on face..with such an impact..that..you are Stunned..!!! He is ..just what he is.."Special"!!

ahhhhhh..the fear..of death in his face..like in  any normal human being..& immediately ..a hopefilled expression that..ahhh..kaajjal can save..me.SO I can marry her..!!??.!!and immediately..OH NO..!!NEVER..how can I scape goat my very own..reason... to live.".Kajjal."...to die for me..after marriage..kind of devastated..look..& the ..expression..when he accpets the truth that he is here for another few days..according to the siddbaba..and first thing he does is..remember his ever..adoring Mom..awwwww..the way he walks..away..like his last walk..of life..!!pheww...all this happens sooooo fast..and with just his facial expressions..you feel it..!!You experience..every pain & torture he is going through..& that was sheer..Brilliant..Dev..(Apu)..priceless...!!

..when ameesha says.".tumhe bachaane ke liye Kajal ko marna hoga..dev..."!!..he remembers ..all her beautiful moments..in a fraction of a sec..ahhhhhhh..that was awesome editing..mannnnn..it was really heart peircing..!!His expression was like..what a unluckiest guys I am..I can live ..but my "LIFE"..will not be with me..to live..with.me..so whats the use anyway..!!

Awwww..the way..he gets down the stairs..as if he has no direction..and repents in his bad behaviour towards his Mom..awwwwwww...No where in any show do you find such..small yet deep meaningful scenes..ever.!!And..the way he says to himsef...."abb toh waqt bhi nahin..ki mein unn galtiyonko sudhaarlu..!!"😭.....please keep lots of tissue..or hankys with you guys..!!

and like a small baby...rushes to his MoM....when she comes back from mandir...was like ohhhhh..most touching moment ever..!!It was like a small baby..running at the site of its mother..to be hugged & cuddled..!!The way Nayantara is surprised & so extremely happy that her son..her baby has hugged her with such..warmth after a long long time..she says.."Kay hua beta"..for which he answers.."Ky amein aapki gale nahin lagsakta..?!!"..and NT replies...with a jump of joy in her voice...."kyun nahin beta...yeh toh tumhara haq hai.."..ohh..that was sheer magical..!!And needless to say..Apu & Ratiji..were..CLASS..in that scene..!!It was sooooo..touching also so see that NT was able to realise that something is bothering her Baby..!!awwwwww...I am getting chocked..!!

next ..comes the beautiful..moment when ..Kaju eneters..behind..NT..and Dev...is taken aback..the look on his face was like..am I dreaming or is she really here..!!!..Because as it is he i sseeing hereverywhere..all the time..!!

And then the way..Kaju..enters..slowly..with a expression..of a mixture of emotions of scare..shyness..& determination..is beautiful..!!And their eyes get locked...as always..as ever..!!awwwwww...Dev's soul starts speaking to Kajjal..in his mind.."Kaajal..kaise kahun ki mein tumse kitna pyaar karta hoon..lekin zindagi mein humein waqt hi nahin mila ..iss pyaar keliye....hum apne sapnoko..anjaam hi na desake..Shaayad bahgwaan ko yehi manzoor tha..lekin..mein tumhe hamesha khush dekhana chahata hoon kaajal.."..with great difficulty he is controlling his ..flood of tears from rolling..and only one thin layer of tear..is covering his eye..was..devastating..mannnnnnn..!!He then breaks his silence to ask..like a zombie.."Kaisi ho kajjal"..and she too replies like a walky talky doll."mein theek hoon dev sir"..(actually her expressions & her mind was saying.."..I can never be alright when you are..not feeling..happy Dev..")....and by then Dev is about to leave..as he is unable to control..teh turmoil in his heart midn & soul..!!He just cannot control his emotions when he comesin front of Kaju..!!he is about to leave..when NT stops him..holds him to sit with them..for sometime..

..and our ever sweet NT..as always..wanting like all of us..here..to leave them alone....giving a bahana of chai laati hoon..!!

...you all should never miss that ..zillion dollar expression on Dev's face..Its like..complete devastated look..a look which says..everything is over & there is nothing left...adn at the same time..a fountain of love that is bursting inside him..for Kajjal..which is saying..

Aansoo Bhari Hain Yeh Jeevan Ki Raahen
Koi Unse Keh De Hamein Bhool Jaayen
Aansoo Bhari Hain...

Waade Bhula De Kasam Tod De Woh
Haalat Pe Apni Hamein Chhod De Woh
Aise Jahaan Se Kyon Hum Dil Lagaayen
Koi Unse Keh De...

Barbaadiyon Ki Ajab Daastan Hoon
Shabnam Bhi Roye Mein Woh Aasman Hoon
Tumhe pyar Mubarak, Hamein Apni Raahen
Koi Unse Keh De...humein bhool jaayein..!!Awwww..isint that just perfect..I felt it was exactly what Dev wanted to say her..And then comes ...our Surveen with a outstanding performance....Ahhh..the words she says to Dev..as to how he should move ahead in life &forget about what bad happened in past..etc etc..was jst too good to explain..you need to concentrate on everywordkaju says..because I swear..that wasreally Awesome..!!If I start explaining thatI dont think I will be able to stop this post ever..!!Finally when kaju says..Sir..agar zindagi mein apnonkeliye..agar hum jaate jaate iss zindagimein thodi khushi baantkechale...unki chehere pe muskaan de..tohkitna accha hota hai sir.."Dev gets a new lease fo life..He feels...ahh Thank you Kaajjal you have again..given me all the reason to live ..the few more days that I havepeacefully..!!"...and I just loved the way in which..Dev says to himself..& to kaju's soul..that.."Mein jaanta hoonkaajal ki tum mujhe se utna hi pyaar karti ho jitna ki mein tujhse.."ohhhhhhhhhh..thos ewere priceless words..!!It is very starange & unique in thsi love strory..that Both have never told I Love you..to one another..or even a word pyaar has not come on theor lips..but..the amount of deeplove passion & Understanding they share through their..mesmerising eyes..is just..the most beautiful ..love & relation..!I am continuing in another post..!!love-hema
WOAH, omg, hema-, i dont know whether that was long due to the bold font or due to your devaria and also you being the head bhootni 😛 anyways, im going to read it in a bit and let you know my thoughts 😉
wow! my eys hurt from those big letters!😆 lol that was beautiful hema di!
hema di!! 👏 👏 👏 hats off to u!!
i dont know how u do it!! hahaha.. beautiful post !!!

salaam-e-apurvaa!! i swear!! he has mastered in this show!!!
i was just seeing the first episodes.. he is sooo mean and nasty.. and then how he becomes serious.. and how he becomes loving and sentimental!! wow wow wow!!!
HE IS TOOOOO GOOOD!!!

and u are right.. we dont need words for their feelings.. their eyes.. expressions!! say it all!!! woww... i am just soo addicted to this show!!! hahaha

loves,
kaj
well hemadi just priceless description 👏 u just said it all..dev's dil ka dard,dev's majboori,dev's unconditional love for kajal each and every emotion was just brilliantly portrayed by apu 👏 and very well complimented by surveen.
the scene where dev and kaju were sitting in the sofa and kajal was telling dev to start living his life again as it would make payal's soul happy...just look at dev's expressions..he was thinking"u r everything fr me kajal and i wish i could take u in my arms..but i guess destiny doesn't want that"...he was even smiling a bit thinking kajal is so close to me yet i can't tell her what i m going through..aww..that sofa scene was quite emotional 😭

but i really hope the valentine's day comes on a much happier note 😳 bec today their car broke down..and tomorrow there will b life saving mission by kajal 😆(as the truck was about to hit dev) so i guess they may roll down in that nearby jungle and end up in some tabela or shade where we can hv a scintillating valentine's day 😳 Edited by jyoti06 - 17 years ago

Originally posted by jyoti06

well hemadi just priceless description 👏 u just said it all..dev's dil ka dard,dev's majboori,dev's unconditional love for kajal each and every emotion was just brilliantly portrayed by apu 👏 and very well complimented by surveen.
the scene where dev and kaju were sitting in the sofa and kajal was telling dev to start living his life again as it would make payal's soul happy...just look at dev's expressions..he was thinking"u r everything fr me kajal and i wish i could take u in my arms..but i guess destiny doesn't want that"...he was even smiling a bit thinking kajal is so close to me yet i can't tell her what i m going through..aww..that sofa scene was quite emotional 😭

but i really hope the valentine's day comes on a much happier note 😳 bec today their car broke down..and tomorrow there will b life saving mission by kajal 😆(as the truck was about to hit dev) so i guess they may roll down in that nearby jungle and end up in some tabela or shade where we can hv a scintillating valentine's day 😳

are jyoti!! i hope the sameee!!!! we have to see some rolling!! definately!!! 😳

Edited by kaj05 - 17 years ago
that was amazin hema di!!!, by the way the movie Salam -e- ishq was awesome, i saw last sat and i simply loved it, i can watch it forever
ohhhhhhhhh..Apu was looking more handsoem than Kamdev himself yaar today..goddd..hwo can anyonelook drop dead Handsome even in terrible pain..mannnn...oh..APu you are just...uncomparably..handsome..!!

Love-Hema
wah kya baat hai,...... 👏

Originally posted by jyoti06

...just look at dev's expressions..he was thinking"u r everything fr me kajal and i wish i could take u in my arms..but i guess destiny doesn't want that"...he was even smiling a bit thinking kajal is so close to me yet i can't tell her what i m going through..aww..that sofa scene was quite emotional 😭

Awwww..I agree Jyoti that was toooo..emotional..& wahh..that words you have used..yesssss..even I felt the same..he wanted to say..no kajjal..it is you npw..Payal..was..but yo rule me now..I want to hold you..forever in my arms kinda..expresin..Mannnnn..phew..You sais it..I had just missed that..in my LONGGGGG..anaysis thank you to have reminded me..of that..awesome..!!

but i really hope the valentine's day comes on a much happier note 😳 bec today their car broke down..and tomorrow there will b life saving mission by kajal 😆(as the truck was about to hit dev) so i guess they may roll down in that nearby jungle and end up in some tabela or shade where we can hv a scintillating valentine's day 😳

LOVE-HEMA