Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

Doctor's order? -Poonam Gulati (shubhra)

dures thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Doctor's order?

Has Poonam Gulati been seeing a married doctor for the last four years?

Jodi kamaal ki: Poonam and Mahesh
Poonam Gulati (Shubhra of Saat Phere) has been seeing a doctor named Mahesh Chitnis for the last four years. Poonam and Mahesh have been open about their relationship even though Mahesh is married and has a two-year-old son.

A close friend of Poonam says, "Poonam and Mahesh's friendship started when both of them used to host a show on Doordarshan. Mahesh was not much into acting at that time as he was busy with his medical practice. Poonam eventually moved into the television industry and got busy with her work. Last year when Poonam was suffering from jaundice Mahesh took good care of her. Poonam used to go to his clinic at midnight after finishing her shoot and Mahesh would be there for her. Since last year, they have been more open about their relationship. Although, Mahesh is married and has a two-year-old son, they are very much in love. Both of them meet for dinners and Mahesh also accompanies Poonam to parties. Poonam also insisted that the production team of Antakshari get Mahesh as her singing partner in the show."

According to a source from Antakshari, "Mahesh was Poonam's partner in the show only because of her insistence. In Antakshari, there is a round where you have to run through water to reach the buzzer. Poonam refused to run in the water and the shooting was stalled for two hours. However, when Mahesh asked Poonam to go ahead with the round, she immediately agreed."

Poonam says, "Yes, I told the Antakshari team to include Mahesh in my team because he's a good friend. Yes, I refused to go through water for the buzzer round because I was dressed inappropriately. But when Mahesh asked me I agreed to do it."

On being probed further, she said, "We have known each other for a long time. Last year, Mahesh took care of me, and I used to go to his dispensary after shooting at night as I was being treated for jaundice. Mahesh has been a pillar of support for me. And we do go to parties together. But I am not dating him, he is just a special friend."

According to Mahesh, "Poonam called me for Antakshari and I was more than eager to participate in the show. We go out together because we are close friends. I am married and Poonam is just a friend."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
 Thanks. OMg shubhra seeing married man. Thanks for the info. Why wear inappaorpriate clothes to begin with. Edited by ramas - 17 years ago
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
t4s... article not surprising 🤢
~*seema*~ thumbnail
thanks for the article. Wow! a married man..eh? that tells us a lot about her character and her inappropriate dressing style.