Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

plz plz PLZ stop thinkin about tomorrow

SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago

today was a dream come true episode for me.. and many others.. if i may say so.. its like someone read my dream list and put it on screen.. i swear.. how i wish it didn't have to end.. chalo all i know is i'll rewatch today's epi like crazy fo all d good things that happened.. plz guyz stop thinkin tomorrow. jo kal hoga vo kal dekha jayega.. knowin its an ekta mayi show.. she can break our hearts in a second.. tomorrow mite be all hopeless and my BP mite rise again.. if not tomorrow then friday.. wat more can u expect.. but for now.. today.. just party party party.. cuz we've been waitin fo this moment since OCTOBER.. we deserve it.. and i shall party to the fullest..and like i said.. kal jo hoga voh dekha jayega

PARTY!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ WHOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow well said!

I like your phrase: "kal jo hoga voh dekha jayega"

its so true. We deserve to celebrate now ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Cheers! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
rose467 thumbnail
u r right... though from tomorrow onwards i couldn't see the show i will be happy with today's episode and i can think they, j/b, lived happily ever after...

live today as if there is no tomorrow...
solly21 thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ YEP, I agree with you Navs, its the time to disco, but you Ekta and her dreams.
khrhun_sheen thumbnail
Think about today, wondefully said Navs!
I really dont care what happens tomorrow, but I am doing my happy dance that the truth came out! And the katora scene, was like the icing on the cake!

-Sheen
dadi-maa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nyzbabigyal

today was a dream come true episode for me.. and many others.. if i may say so.. its like someone read my dream list and put it on screen.. i swear.. how i wish it didn't have to end.. chalo all i know is i'll rewatch today's epi like crazy fo all d good things that happened.. plz guyz stop thinkin tomorrow. jo kal hoga vo kal dekha jayega.. knowin its an ekta mayi show.. she can break our hearts in a second.. tomorrow mite be all hopeless and my BP mite rise again.. if not tomorrow then friday.. wat more can u expect.. but for now.. today.. just party party party.. cuz we've been waitin fo this moment since OCTOBER.. we deserve it.. and i shall party to the fullest..and like i said.. kal jo hoga voh dekha jayega

You were the first person that came to my mind when I was reading the update.  I said to myself, that for sure nyzbabigyal is probably glued to the screen, eyes wide open, all teeth showing and saying 'omg' 'omg' 'omg'.  ๐Ÿ˜†

So sweetheart, party all you want, I know how much you wanted this to happen.  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yep today was the best episode. ๐Ÿ‘
KHJL thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

well said navz๐Ÿ˜›....really today's epi was way beyond amazing๐Ÿ˜ƒ.....finally all the truth cums out..........too too too good๐Ÿ˜Š....... infact it doesn't get ne better than tht.....or mayb it does.....i mean as long as it deals w/ jai n bani.....it just gets better by the moment๐Ÿ˜ณ.........but once again todayz epi....was SUPERB!!!!!๐Ÿ‘........believe it or not i can't stop grinning๐Ÿ˜ƒ.............GOSH!!! i m sooooooooo sooooooo soooooooooooooo HAPPY!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.....i can't even express myself๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..............i just luved today's epiโค๏ธ....it rocked!!!!........๐Ÿ‘

lol๐Ÿ˜†....u r so ryt navz......itz time to party๐Ÿฅณ......wait let me rephrase tht๐Ÿ˜‰......itz the time to disco.....

cheers!!!๐Ÿ˜›

LiSa๐Ÿ˜ณ

kajolfan thumbnail

Aptly Said!  As of now (10:25 U.S. Eastern Standard Time), we  have 12 hours left to party.