Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: vaish_ashiyuvi

[quote]U didn't tell me abt this Ysh

yes i did dear... 😛 just before i posted it... 😆 but u were busy studiying so i dont knw if u checked my IM

AWESOME!!!

Julia rulz!!! And please tell me you named Sam after me!!!

Yea i actually couldnt find a name so i went online to find one out and the immidiate person who came online was you 😆 so i decided 😃 ... and yea as a tribute 2 ur wonderful reviewing!!!!!!!!! 😳 🤗

She still isn't going to say what it was that she saw the first day? My god.... intriguing!!!

uh-oh... 😕 i have no clue what u r talking bout.. i am coming in toush with this story after a year so i have to review it back.. 😕 please let me not have made a mistake [[-o<]

Continue soon!!!

-Sam
Ur reviewer who u ditched!

😛 u r not gonna forgive me for this for a long time are you???
[/quote]

btw... i flicked one of niyu's sigs tooo...

OH yeah!!! But then i didn't chek the link..... bwah... All right, so what??? Hehe, I knew it! When i saw my name on ur sig, I was like... Oh no, is she doing something like nutz, makng me some evil queen or something?? Lol.... 😆 And nopes, not gonna forgive u!!!

Hehe, but that one was made for u... The sig I flicked from niyu, I just copied the code and put it in my sig... and then I told her.. For some reason, she got all happy 😆😆😆
coolniyu thumbnail
😆😆 hey ne1 said my name 😃
of crse i got happy its publicity fr me isnt it 😆
n ysh u neva flicked d sig i gave it to u 😆 jst as i gave it to sam 😉 but u ppl lyk callin it flickin,but hey, s'long as my name is seen in those 4000-odd combined posts of urs..😳😳
n ysh dont wry i dont think u made ne mistake 😆😛
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
😕 u made it for me?? i dont think so... i recall getting angry 😡 cos u didt tell me bout ur new sig... 😕 😛
kitty468 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaish_ashiyuvi

I should have seen this coming

c, Julia sees that her life is the same as nadia's so nadia found the diary of the girl called arpita and arpita found the diary of the girl called ella. get it?

and they want to find out more about nadia so they want to check out her address as given in page 1 of her diary

y wud u ever make it so confusing i do get it now. so all these girls write in the same diary? or everyone who gets the diary, the diary writes their destiny.