Karamchand -Suggestion and Comments

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi everyone,

-In this thread if you would like to see something added to the new Karamchand Forum, let us know here. You can also offer your ideas, suggestions, feedback, complains to improve and make the forum more better.

-Incase you are not comfortable to post something here, you can PM
manjot, priya.nair, *Meg_D*, Natasha_I, mysterious girl or scorpion134

-Please do not post a reply such as "Thanks". Use the Thank You button instead.

-I am sure that we all can make Karamchand Forum the best place to be in! If we all contribute with our ideas, quality posts etc, we can grap more and more members. Karamchand is a very good serial and so we would like to have such posts which will attract more members so that the forum remains active.

-So for that we are planning to organize some cool & happening stuffs for Karamchand members to enjoy so that we all could stay together here.

-Friends, we believe we have many creative members around here so incase if any of you have got some cool, awesome,amazing ideas of what we can do in this section do not hesitate to suggest it to us, no matter from which corner the idea comes we will surely consider if its worth.

-So come forward with all your creative contest ideas, games ideas.. say it here with details of what you want to see here.

-We will surely try our best to organize it for you all.
Thanks to everyone for your support and co-operation.

I-F Dev. Team

Edited by scorpion134 - 17 years ago
great post...we should surely have a banner soon 😛
yAH wE nEED a bAnnER COnTeST !! 😊
Thnx for the suggestion guys, we surely will be having a banner contest soon, keep visiting the forum 😛
Any other suggestions or ideas are always welcome 😃