•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

hi can anyone give me some advice

i like this lad but i doesnt know if the lad likes me and his frnds annoy him by saying stuff about me and him and wot i want to do is ask him out but im scared that he mite say no so wot can i  do to ask him out i dont know his feelings but im good friends with him i think he know how i feel about him but give me some advice to ask him out

please give me some advice

Edited by girlie18 - 18 years ago

Well you can advise ur friend to take step one at a time. First make friends with him, if she already isnt and try to find his feelings towards her. If he is intersted in her or not.... things like that.  If she knows his feelings i think there might b noe problem in asking him out. 😊 Hope this will help.

sorry u mite have mis read it its nt my frnd dat wants to go out wiv him its me i was too sacred to write my own name so dats y i wrote it as mr frnd wants to go out wiv him so soz bwt dat

plz tell me wot to do

I suggest you be your usual self and be friendly with him. Ask him casually if he would like to join you for a movie and then a lunch. Or invite him over to your place for a snack if your parents are OK with it. But don't invite him in any secluded place or show any eagerness that you are overly interested. Keep calm. 

If you have a common friend, then request him or her to gauge the situation and find out if he is interested in you in being more than a friend.

Girls going all out for a guy sometimes can be a major put off for guys. So take it easy and leave the chasing to him, unless you are sure of yourself.

And don't neglect your studies or whatever it is that you are doing. That is what is going to pay off finally. If you are good at what you do, guys fall over each other to please you.

aww... i knw how you feel...  i'd say that you find out if he has any feelings for you b4 u pour ur heart out.. and try to see if he likes some1 else...  or u can ask him to go to a movie or somthing as a frnd and then see how he acts around you...  but if i was in ur place i'd tell the guy straight out bc i believe " if you like some1 tell them, whats the wroest thing that can happen. he will say no.." but at least i'd feel that i told him and now i can move on rather then waste my time thinkn what i should do... 😊
thnxs guys i av gt sum advice of wot to do bt i would still like sum other opinions of wot to do
Tough one girl !!!Give him opportunities where he could say something romantic ......mean try and get him alone . Is he the shy kind too ???? Hope not !!!!!!! Well if he is .....you may need to express your feelings .......but if you know him to be someone bold .......then just try and make the situation conducive to love !!!! And let him take that step towards you !!!