Rooh

About Rooh and Its Shows

radha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
The series is a one hour slot on Saturday that deals with the 'super-natural'. There is no blood or gore as one would expect in a horror show, no ugly faces, gnashing teeth, tantrics, no loud drama. The treatment given to these shows is very novel, very real. The backdrops are different for each episode, like the one shot entirely in a local train, another shot in Mahableshwar, one in an elevator. We also have some very talented directors directing each episode, like Shivam Nair,Anand Rai,Mohit Hussain. We have also opened entries for people who are interested to share their super-natural experiences with us. We shall convert those into an episode. So stay tuned!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WillSmith456 thumbnail
Wow thanks yaar .........

Will stay tuned

Cheers 😛
Lonely235 thumbnail
Originally posted by: radha07

The series is a one hour slot on Saturday that deals with the 'super-natural'. There is no blood or gore as one would expect in a horror show, no ugly faces, gnashing teeth, tantrics, no loud drama. The treatment given to these shows is very novel, very real. The backdrops are different for each episode, like the one shot entirely in a local train, another shot in Mahableshwar, one in an elevator. We also have some very talented directors directing each episode, like Shivam Nair,Anand Rai,Mohit Hussain. We have also opened entries for people who are interested to share their super-natural experiences with us. We shall convert those into an episode. So stay tuned!

I can tell them actually many stories. Kahan pe milenge yeh log😛
zorein thumbnail
hi, thank you for the update, but when is it starting.
inmpcs thumbnail
thanks for the update,
when is it starting?
bhatiakuljit thumbnail
yes I also want to know when will this show start?
and thanks for the information.
shootingstar thumbnail
is this show starting again?it ended long ago

would really love to watch it once again
libralady thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I used to like this show. Didn't realize they were starting it again. I was just talking about it with someone the other day!
Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was thinkin about the show!!! R they, really startin it again?
mz_cheeky_no1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow i luv dis show i used 2 watch it all tym da scary fing abt dis programme is its abt real lyf experiance n altho der is no goory blood filled scenes its scary cuz its da figment of ur imagination