a_b thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls another rocking episode of KBC and Shahrukh as usual looked kool in a black coat and white shirt.He looked tooo smart.😳

The fastest finger first question was about Amir khan film release dates Quayamat se Qayamat tak'Rangeela,Dil chahta hai, Fanaa

The fastest was Vishal Malavia from Vapi.The guy was damn intelligent and played very wisely must say I am very impressed.Though the guy looked a little carefree and made all kinds of faces.Shahrukh made faces too which made me laugh a lot.Haila Shahrukh looked so cute😳He won 25 lakhs with the use of 3 lifelines and is the rollover contestant for tomorrow he looked damn intelligent played really well though he went to thinking high till Deniss Lilly in a question of plants.πŸ˜†

Shahrukh' gujrati was too good he called computer ben which they usually call the ladies in gujrati.

All in all a great episode full of humour and some serious quizzing.

Shahrukh's humour as usual entertained me a lot.Delhi ke is dilwale ne ek baar phir mera dil jeet liya.Go shahrukh we love you and we are proud of you of having been selected for a wax statue at Madam TussadesπŸ‘πŸΌ

So ladies and gentle rating for the episode goes 10/10 as expected so keep watching KBC and enhance your knowledge.

Aha Shahrukh's kiss made me blush😳 but today a kiss from me to you all.Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Do leave your comments if you  like it.

love you all

Anu

Edited by vinit_anu - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, everytime he gives a flying kiss... I peeel it's esp. for me 😳 πŸ˜†
a_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: wussup00

im the first one..u were awsumm anu

hey thanx a lot for liking it πŸ€—

cant wait to watch today's episode and really thx for the wonderful update anu u do a gr8 job πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘
solly21 thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Thanks so much for the update, He is so humble and down to earth, I read in an article that he is so sick has the flu and sore throat and still came and hosted the show.
a_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: solly21

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Thanks so much for the update, He is so humble and down to earth, I read in an article that he is so sick has the flu and sore throat and still came and hosted the show.

you are right solly he is down with viral fever and cold and is taking injections in between shots on kbc sets😭

Edited by vinit_anu - 17 years ago
nandipandi15 thumbnail
thanks! awesome update πŸ‘
his kisses seriously have us all going weak to the knees! ☺️☺️
bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thx for the update anu!!!! awww... glad to no srk did a gr8 job even tho he ws ill... πŸ‘ x
a_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: shizajaved

Yeah, everytime he gives a flying kiss... I peeel it's esp. for me 😳 πŸ˜†

nope dear it is for all of usπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

a_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha786

cant wait to watch today's episode and really thx for the wonderful update anu u do a gr8 job πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘

Thank you I am glad you liked it😊😳