Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Bani preggers AGAIN & goons attack AGAIN

Neetusxm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Has anyone noticed that somehow its our Bani mata who ends up with gundas when she is pregnant...

First time that goon/killer beat her up thus leading to a miscarriage...

Now she is pregnant again and gundas attack again ...

Now what is Ekta mai upto.... I hope this time Jai finds out in time b4 somethign really bad happens...

As it is...Prachi Desai as it is feels very uncomfortable playing the pregnant part... wonder what Kasamh Se has in store for Jai and Bani's hopeless Love Story...

What you guys think...

Neetu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hkaurk22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neetusxm

Has anyone noticed that somehow its our Bani mata who ends up with gundas when she is pregnant...

First time that goon/killer beat her up thus leading to a miscarriage...

Now she is pregnant again and gundas attack again ...

Now what is Ekta mai upto.... I hope this time Jai finds out in time b4 somethign really bad happens...

As it is...Prachi Desai as it is feels very uncomfortable playing the pregnant part... wonder what Kasamh Se has in store for Jai and Bani's hopeless Love Story...

What you guys think...

Neetu

I hope they dont repeat themselves.. I wont be able to handle it.. its already running around in circles..

~nikki~ thumbnail
well i hope jai finds out soon n take extra care of her n it is not a hopeless love story yaar
dont say dattttttttttttt 😆
Neetusxm thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nikki05

well i hope jai finds out soon n take extra care of her n it is not a hopeless love story yaar
dont say dattttttttttttt 😆

lol i am a great Jani fan but these two sometimes make me feel like  ....sigh...

somebody shud lock them up in a room and dont let them out until everything is cleared out..😆😆

Lord-Mangeshwar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's actually a very good point...

Just like Bani and social functions (usually parties) are a bad combination, even pregnancy and goons seems to be a combo... 😆

God bless.
sugarbaby thumbnail
I agree with u, nikki.i also hope jai baba finds out everything n take care of her.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i dont think they will repeat it again..they better not..why couldnt pia be in bani's place... 😡
Neetusxm thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: RaviMalhotra69

That's actually a very good point...

Just like Bani and social functions (usually parties) are a bad combination, even pregnancy and goons seems to be a combo... 😆

God bless.

😆😆...lol its true how she always makes a blunders at parties lol...i love your comparison..hehe 😃

Shariefah thumbnail
they're not so foolish to repeat the same things again. am i right? i know we can expect everything from ekta team but come one, noooooo they cant even think of killing her baby again...it will be like watching a recap.....will kill the show...its already half dead 😕
Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Krishna will b born cause the goons said that there is an award 4 Bani so they r goin 2 keep her safe!!! They want the money!!! They return Bani safely!!!