ekta mayi.. plz plz plz PLZ don't forget

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

ekta mayi or the "creatives" of KS.. u know how u guyz forgot about the DNA results.. which were suppose to come 2 days later.. but now its been weeks and the whole world has moved on

plz.. pretty plz don't forget the fact that ranveer and pushy r upto somethin - or will come up wit a plan to get rid of reptile.. don't forget.. don't just give us hope and then forget about it

DNA reports did that.. and now they're not to be seen/heard of.. plz dont do that again.. i wanna see wat plan ranveer/pushy cook up to get rid of reptile.. and d plan betta workπŸ˜ƒ

I agree Navs!! I hope they dont.. and I hope that in the end Jai isnt the father... thats his ultimate redemption and the only way to fully save his character! Ranveer and Pushkar against Pia, and rooting for JB is an awesome idea!
You and your dna testsπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I agree Mrs. Sir please don't forget about the fact that Pushkar and Ranveer joined hands to destroy Pia
I was wondering what if Pushkar and Ranveer sended the goons so Bani can go back to Jai πŸ˜• They won't touch her or harm her in any way
Originally posted by Hkaurk22

I agree Navs!! I hope they dont.. and I hope that in the end Jai isnt the father... thats his ultimate redemption and the only way to fully save his character! Ranveer and Pushkar against Pia, and rooting for JB is an awesome idea!
yepp yepp.. they betta hve pushy come there and take her away.. then we have d DNA results that say pushy is the father
Originally posted by ziddi

You and your dna testsπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† kya yaar its d only way jai's innocent.. and btw.. i want pushy to have a kid.. he lost his first kid.. due to pia's abortion.. and im sorry im on pushy's side all the time.. u know how angry he was when he found out pia aborted his baby.. uff reptile crosses all limits
I agree Mrs. Sir please don't forget about the fact that Pushkar and Ranveer joined hands to destroy Pia yaar i won't forget.. i just hope ekta mayi doesn't forget ]
I was wondering what if Pushkar and Ranveer sended the goons so Bani can go back to Jai πŸ˜• They won't touch her or harm her in any way that'd be dumb.. cuz now jai's injured..
It's only in Ektaland DNA takes so long πŸ˜† The child will be born, grown up, married and still the DNA results will not be ready πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by fsam

Me too Navs. Pushky needs to come quick and nobody forget Buddha, he is lying on the gound all injured. I won't put it past the skunk to leave him there.
true but i don't htink bani's about to leave her mr. walia on the ground injured like that..
Originally posted by dadi-maa

It's only in Ektaland DNA takes so long πŸ˜† The child will be born, grown up, married and still the DNA results will not be ready πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
soo true.. if a pregnancy can be extended fo more than a yr.. DNA results can take their time

Originally posted by fsam

Me too Navs. Pushky needs to come quick and nobody forget Buddha, he is lying on the gound all injured. I won't put it past the skunk to leave him there.

I dont either.. I think he would easily just trample over him to save Bani, in order to look like a hero..

Maybe Jai getting hurt would lead to some sympathy towards him from Masi