Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: hotchoco

They deleted my post where I exposed that rat's Twitter/X account. It's amazing that they leave actual hate posts up but delete stuff like this. 

I made a similar post about one MID abusing me & my family, they deleted it within 30 mins. Rival members are busy reporting harmless posts. 

Lostsoul11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Considering that the moderators only delete the posts which are reported. It looks like these MIDs are protected by some of the fellow members here. 

This is shameful! Rival members may dislike us but supporting MIDs is 👎👎

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

I made a similar post about one MID abusing me & my family, they deleted it within 30 mins. Rival members are busy reporting harmless posts. 

They deleted my post about Reddit being manipulated by PR teams and the mods there being paid by certain actor's teams. Wonder why they got so scared considering IF is a has-been forum and nobody is going to pay them anyway no matter how much they want it. 

Edited by hotchoco - 1 months ago
Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They deleted my post about Reddit being manipulated by PR teams and the mods there being paid by certain actor's teams. Wonder why they got so scared considering IF is a has-been forum and nobody is going to pay them anyway no matter how much they want it. 

There are so many wonderful members who left over the years. Only addicts can't believe that people can leave as they have never been able to do it.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I got a notification that there was a reply to this but it was already deleted before I saw it!!

If only they had this speed where it actually matters. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

One of my favorite Ranveer’s movies! 

I want DDD look of Ranveer back for his next movie smiley42

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nishita123

One of my favorite Ranveer’s movies! 

I want DDD look of Ranveer back for his next movie smiley42

Ranveer, Priyanka, Shefali all were brilliant.. Anil Kapoor ka nhi pata dnt like himsmiley36

They should try to make DDD2 it will do well at BO 

If Akhtars were at Ambani cruise it might hv given them ideassmiley36

Edited by Zeal17 - 1 months ago