What will your Pre-Wedding schedule be like?

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 months ago

Organize your pre-wedding. Kya kya event karoge tum log ( tum bolrahi hoon cause I’m one of the most senior members here)

Pre-wedding schedule: (example)

Day 1: Fight with rishtedars

Day 2: Fight with to be in-laws 

Day 3: Cry and Sleep

Day 4: Rethinking my decision to get married.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Ask for groom and his family to give me money so that I can run away with it .

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

2 Years Before Wedding: Lavish engagement party at a luxury cruise with a 3D/2N itinerary in the remote waters near Bali

1 Year Before Wedding: Lavish sequel engagement party at a castle on the Italian borders, preferably in the Dolomites to remind everyone about the upcoming wedding

6 Months Before Wedding: A 5 Day circus in the back-waters of Kerala at a fully-booked private resort complete with fun activities. 

1 Month Before Wedding: A party at recreated sets of Om Shanti Om and when the clock strikes midnight, the ghost of Shanti would haunt all guests. 

Last Full Moon Before D-Day: Blood ritual to permanently bind me and my soulmate for all eternities followed by ritual sacrifice of a wolf. 

Fortnight Before D-Day: Satanic ritual to sacrifice the purest soul among the wedding guests in exchange for a long-lasting marriage.

Shopping for my wedding clothes night before the court wedding!

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Find a dulha 😭

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wedding with first groom or second or third? Can you clarify?

Socklet thumbnail
Yeah and then play this song in your wedding smiley9 https://youtu.be/Cu3QpWEfqgg?feature=shared

Socklet thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

2 Years Before Wedding: Lavish engagement party at a luxury cruise with a 3D/2N itinerary in the remote waters near Bali

1 Year Before Wedding: Lavish sequel engagement party at a castle on the Italian borders, preferably in the Dolomites to remind everyone about the upcoming wedding

6 Months Before Wedding: A 5 Day circus in the back-waters of Kerala at a fully-booked private resort complete with fun activities. 

1 Month Before Wedding: A party at recreated sets of Om Shanti Om and when the clock strikes midnight, the ghost of Shanti would haunt all guests. 

Last Full Moon Before D-Day: Blood ritual to permanently bind me and my soulmate for all eternities followed by ritual sacrifice of a wolf. 

Fortnight Before D-Day: Satanic ritual to sacrifice the purest soul among the wedding guests in exchange for a long-lasting marriage.

Socklet thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Wedding with first groom or second or third? Can you clarify?

. Aapki marzi jitna aap chahte ho smiley9

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I just love a good satanic wedding. I hope you can make it. Can't guarantee you will make out of it thoughsmiley9

Edited by MostlyHarmIess - 1 months ago