Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Honestly, Maroon, I've stopped since a while to give a hoot of what Mr. Himesh posts... I'll watch the movie the next opportunity I get (not because of Janhvi, though) smiley2

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Honestly, Maroon, I've stopped since a while to give a hoot of what Mr. Himesh posts... I'll watch the movie the next opportunity I get (not because of Janhvi, though) smiley2

he’s just one source. I’ll post from Taran also. I think this film will be one of those low grossing profitable films from all these discounts like some other films this year. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I guess that you know already that boxoffice isn't my predominent interest smiley2

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Sumit Kadel

@SumitkadeI

·

1h

#MrAndMrsMahiDay 2 Estimates - ₹ 4-5 cr nettHolds very well post cinema lovers day.. Trending better than expected.Eying Solid ₹ 16-17 cr nett weekend. #JanhviKapoor #RajkummarRao

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Here is my review: I enjoyed the movie in bits and pieces then like a whole movie.

The simple love story of Mr. and Mrs. mahi, few more scenes and climax

I know Rajkumar is a very good actor but I didnot find him great but just like a passable actor. He didn't put much efforts in his role. That is clear. Infact he is good with jhanvi in roohi then in this film. 

Jhanvi did put alot of effort in learning footwork and playing shots that is clear while she is playing cricket in the movie. She looked pretty in less makeup scenes also. She indeed improved then her previous movies.

Overall I will give 2.5 ...movie is very predictable. 

Edited by PD_forums - 1 months ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I would recommend this movie only for those who are cricket lovers like me 😁 Those who doesn’t like cricket much might find it average or not like it. I related to Jahnvi’s character somewhat cause of the cricket factor. Honestly I feel Rajkumar-Jhanvi’s chemistry was okay based on the storyline and concept (no spoilers so cant explain) but if its seen as romantic perspective I didn’t find much chemistry between them tbh. 

Overall its a 8/10 for me because I love cricket  smiley36and it was a smart move to release this movie just 2-3 days before the T20 World Cup good marketing smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Never thought this day would come where Janvhi is getting better reviews than Rajkumarsmiley36 I wonder if Dharma did it on purpose 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Boring and slow movie smiley21