Sharmin Commenting on Aditi - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

21

Views

2.3k

Users

16

Likes

43

Frequent Posters

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 1 months ago
#11

Actors have their own ways...some follow exactly, others improvise. But that's not the point. 

It's the way Sharmin is talking...like she was going to rip her apart. Bhala usaki saree mere saree se safed kaise???

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
#12

I was cutting her some slack as she was getting so much hate but the more i see her interviews the more i cant stand her. Wth is her problem?

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago
#13

Gosh! She sounds so bitter always.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago
#14

Originally posted by: Zilan

no she wasn't. It was shot in different times i think. Everyone was asked who was late on the sets. Aditi starts off by saying 'she is not here but she also knows it, it's sharmin' 

Then i guess crew members told her that Aditi took her name and then this obnoxious woman started moving her mouth

After her statement whole studio fell in silence. I have seen the full interview lol 😆 

This woman is just a prime example of money can't buy class or grace

Throughout she has made offensive and ridiculous remarks

Good lord what a mean biatch this girl is!

Zilan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

Posted: 1 months ago
#15

Originally posted by: infinity101

Good lord what a mean biatch this girl is!

very entitled and arrogant 

Posted: 1 months ago
#16

Teri DP mein tu sand pe baitha hai smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago
#17

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit


Bol abhi dikhaoun Tera Shant Goswami wala profile?

 

Sure? You can do whatever you want. Is this your way of trying to intimidate or threaten me?  I mean c’mon yaar, I deserve more credit for my intellect than this smiley37 I will always always be one step ahead of you 

Everyone wants to silence me but I will only get louder and louder smiley20 

Posted: 1 months ago
#18

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

 

Sure? You can do whatever you want. Is this your way of trying to intimidate or threaten me?  I mean c’mon yaar, I deserve more credit for my intellect than this smiley37 I will always always be one step ahead of you 

Everyone wants to silence me but I will only get louder and louder smiley20 


Arey Chicha, tujhe kya threaten karna. Bas Aaj ye dekh ke mystery solve Hui ke tu MALE hai.


Mujhe na interest tere profile mein smiley36


Waise why do you hate Alia itna Jayda?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago
#19

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit


Arey Chicha, tujhe kya threaten karna. Bas Aaj ye dekh ke mystery solve Hui ke tu MALE hai.


Mujhe na interest tere profile mein smiley36


Waise why do you hate Alia itna Jayda?

 You need to stop, for the 100th time I am saying again - I DO NOT IDENTIFY as male or female. I am non-binary and you keep calling me a male, you are actually disrespecting and discriminating against my gender identity. You are not allowed to make fun of my sexuality like this

Posted: 1 months ago
#20

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

 You need to stop, for the 100th time I am saying again - I DO NOT IDENTIFY as male or female. I am non-binary and you keep calling me a male, you are actually disrespecting and discriminating against my gender identity. You are not allowed to make fun of my sexuality like this


Ok Non-binary. Chill.

Top