Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Is Sharmin a bully? It seems so from this video.

(Bolna to kuchh aur tha par log report kar dete smiley9)

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

But wasn’t Aditi sitting with her there ? I didn’t find this one offensive, rather she’s explaining Aditi is a nerd. smiley36 There are people like Aditi who gets their legs pulled all the time by others who bunk classes or break rules. smiley36

Zilan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

But wasn’t Aditi sitting with her there ? I didn’t find this one offensive, rather she’s explaining Aditi is a nerd. smiley36 There are people like Aditi who gets their legs pulled all the time by others who bunk classes or break rules. smiley36

no she wasn't. It was shot in different times i think. Everyone was asked who was late on the sets. Aditi starts off by saying 'she is not here but she also knows it, it's sharmin' 

Then i guess crew members told her that Aditi took her name and then this obnoxious woman started moving her mouth

After her statement whole studio fell in silence. I have seen the full interview lol 😆 

This woman is just a prime example of money can't buy class or grace

Throughout she has made offensive and ridiculous remarks

Edited by Zilan - 1 months ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

What's with that aggressive and bitchy tone lol? She sounds like a jealous neighbor aunty who's hating on the kid who scored more than her own. smiley36

Whoa, she actually gave some expressions here 😱

Zilan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

(Bolna to kuchh aur tha par log report kar dete smiley9)

same. Bolna to bohot kuch hai par smiley16 now going to settle down on the punchable face only 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

only one post of her is not restricted, bhaishab itna dhulai waha pe chal raha hainsmiley36

Call me srk fan or  suhana fan,when every one bashed her for her look,acting,she did not utter a word,always humble and i believe though she was hurt,but took it positively and never forgot to smile to any media or general people on the streets.