Anupamaa 25th May 2024 Written Update & Daily Discussions Thread - Page 6

Episode Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

58

Views

3.4k

Users

18

Likes

183

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Posted: 1 months ago
#51

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

The look that Anupamaa gave when Yashdeep calmly told her that it was her oversight was alarming. What’s with that sad bgm? She was being UNPROFESSIONAL. 

She gave a look that she was betrayed. Chalo accepted that there was a foul play. Everyone knows that - staff, Anuj etc but wasn’t it her laaparwai too 

Soori but how dare Dee-Poo Sir even think of saying anything against his Anupamaa Ji. Truly unacceptable. He is a Traitor! Really disappointed with him. MAA deserves a more loyal bakra than him.

Edited by Criticiser - 1 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
#52

Pehle toh Anupamaa ek restaurant mei partner hai. Jiski capability hi nahi bada handle karneki usko itna bada responsibility. She might be a good cook according to the show but she is not capable of handling a whole restaurant. 

Yeh toh wohi baat hui ki compounder ko bola patient ko surgery karne. Bhale usne dekh suna hai doctors kya karte hai but he is not an expert.  Toh kya uske karne denge operation? 

Edited by nutmeg7 - 1 months ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago
#53

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Soori but how dare Dee-Poo Sir even think of saying anything against his Anupamaa Ji. Truly unacceptable. He is a Traitor! Really disappointed with him. MAA deserves a more loyal bakra than him.


Pehli baat to YD bhi koi kam nahi hai. He invited the influencer critic, fir khud hi iss Panauti Orat ke bharose sab kuch chodkar gayab ho gaya?


New branch ka loan paperwork without apne partner se consult kiye same day karne itna zaruri tha kya ? smiley39 

Aaj tak ki Amreeca ki history hi dekh leta iss Panauti Maa ki, pehle restaurant mein aag laga di, fir wo Anuj ka event, wahan itna bada scene create hua, Holi wala tamasha, Jail wala kaand, aaye din Shahs ke tamashe, office hours mein Shahs visiting daily and fighting, then employing Toshu πŸ˜‚ For bhi he thought Anupama Jee sab sambhal legi smiley39


Dee-Poo sounds personal to me πŸ₯²πŸ˜‚

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
#54

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Sahi kaha. He is better off dead than alive because while living, he is a hazard to everyone around him. Sabki zindagi barbaad karke rehta hai aur fir 'Meri Majboori thi' kehta hai! 


seriously this guy is so ungrateful to everyone who actually values him.

He never cared for his sister whose parents gave him a family and everything because of which his anuj kapadiya today, he never valued his brother ankush and his babhi barkha, I know they were wrong but then what about baa and her family?  Barkha was at least better then all of them, but how this man use to talk to her.


this man never values whatever/whoever is with him instead tries to chase those who are not with him.

First when CA left him and went with maya then this man left anupama for CA and started living in Mumbai with/near Maya and now when Aadya is with him then he is ignoring her and running behind anupama.


this man like his lover never sets his priorities.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Posted: 1 months ago
#55

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee


Pehli baat to YD bhi koi kam nahi hai. He invited the influencer critic, fir khud hi iss Panauti Orat ke bharose sab kuch chodkar gayab ho gaya?


New branch ka loan paperwork without apne partner se consult kiye same day karne itna zaruri tha kya ? smiley39 

Aaj tak ki Amreeca ki history hi dekh leta iss Panauti Maa ki, pehle restaurant mein aag laga di, fir wo Anuj ka event, wahan itna bada scene create hua, Holi wala tamasha, Jail wala kaand, aaye din Shahs ke tamashe, office hours mein Shahs visiting daily and fighting, then employing Toshu πŸ˜‚ For bhi he thought Anupama Jee sab sambhal legi smiley39


Dee-Poo sounds personal to me πŸ₯²πŸ˜‚


Image

Meri ye majaal ki mai apka apmaan karoon 
smiley26

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago
#56

Why am I seeing on Instagram that Urfi Javed is going to play Anupama???!!! πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚ 

Vaise RG se chhutkara milta to achha hi hai but what a random rumour! πŸ˜‚ Can anybody confirm πŸ˜‚

Edited by AAMP - 1 months ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago
#57

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Pehle toh Anupamaa ek restaurant mei partner hai. Jiski capability hi nahi bada handle karneki usko itna bada responsibility. She might be a good cook according to the show but she is not capable of handling a whole restaurant. 

Yeh toh wohi baat hui ki compounder ko bola patient ko surgery karne. Bhale usne dekh suna hai doctors kya karte hai but he is not an expert.  Toh kya uske karne denge operation? 


But wasn't she handling small to big bijnesses from Leela Caphe to Kapadia Empire?

Are we saying yeh sab bina telent ke ho gaya 😱.

Aise kaise bola aapne? Anupama ab sab kuch chod degi jogan banne ke liye.

prachetas2211 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
#58

Originally posted by: IWasHareeshFan

iss anuj ko khaane mei cockroach choti baat lagti hai?  agar aaisa hai toh khud khaa le naa

haan bhai anuj tu please ye khaa, food poisoning karva aur seedha nark hi jaa, please hogaya kaam iss duniya mei tera, bas ab aur mat ruk.

Even if Anuj dies of food poisoning, before dying he will utter his 1 liner "Meri Anu kabhi galat nahi ho sakti". Anuj should have eaten that swadisht cockroach biryani prepared by mahaan Anupama and after eating the cockroach biryani he will say "Meri Anu jaisi achi khaana koi bana hi nahi sakta". Anupama cannot be unprofessional at her workplace. Can't she wait to call that Mand Buddhi Anuj till she gets an American rating for Spice & Chutney?

After the cockroach biryani episode, Spice & Chutney should be renamed as Spice & Cockroach.

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
#59

Originally posted by: prachetas2211

Even if Anuj dies of food poisoning, before dying he will utter his 1 liner "Meri Anu kabhi galat nahi ho sakti". Anuj should have eaten that swadisht cockroach biryani prepared by mahaan Anupama and after eating the cockroach biryani he will say "Meri Anu jaisi achi khaana koi bana hi nahi sakta". Anupama cannot be unprofessional at her workplace. Can't she wait to call that Mand Buddhi Anuj till she gets an American rating for Spice & Chutney?

After the cockroach biryani episode, Spice & Chutney should be renamed as Spice & Cockroach.


When the child actually needed her she left her and ran off, but now when she is happy with Shruti she is after the child again, accha chalo maan liya that she wanted to see Aadhya kaa birthday celebration toh she should have asked anuj to make a video of the celebration so that she could see later, but naa, madam ko toh usi time dekhna tha.


poor chefs work really hard to get each rating but this careless woman makes such blunders every time, you know why this happens, just because everything is ready for her on a platter, arey life logon ko second chance nahi deti, isko 3rd, 4th pata nahi kitne chances mile, but naa, she always has misplaced priorities and she ends messing things up .

Top