Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I dont get why Akshara didnt keep in contact with Muskaan, Kairav who didnt even blame her. Maybe they couldve shifted to USA together and lived happily. Its still a mystery why Akshara never went to her Nanihal - the Singhanias for support. Im sure her Naksh Mama would pamper his ladli Nairas kid like a princess. Foolish woman. 

zama has to be questioned for this amazing out of the world creativity丹儭.. he blindly copied ghum 1 without thinking it wont work here.. they had to show abs mother as poor and alone so after her death she has no one.. but zama ne ek second ke liye bhi dimag nahi lagaya neither is Ak poor nor alone.. she could have contacted goenkas, kv, mus, Maheshwaris anyone for that matter and she wasnt even poor, earring more than 8 lacs per annum still zero savings its illogical to another extent

Whats funny is season khatam hone ke baad bhi makers akshara ko maha bewakoof dekhana band nahi kar rahe marte marte bhi kaand kar gayi不不

Edited by Firefly_shines - 1 months ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: viji2111

She wants everyone to praise her for everything she has done for the family but doesn't want to acknowledge what this family or Armaan has done for her. Today her dialogues with Manish goenka hinted this only.

Even when vidya was OK with her n started to treat her like her daughter n madhav even believed that she was his daughter..This abheera used to crib n whin that she is an orphan who is all alone n she has no one..I mean how can one be so insensitive that here vidya n madhav were treating her like their daughter n she still believed that she was an orphan with no one..She is definitely ungrateful..

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Didnt she say that her MAA taught her everything but didnt bother to teach her the importance of a password? I highly doubt our Akshara taught her about banking. More burden for Armaan Sa I gues..

aaj kal ke school kids ke pass bhi accounts hothe hai parents create in advance. ye abhira ke pass bank account nahi that too for 22 years can you believe itsmiley36

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 months ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

She will pay back Pagal Poddars by providing them free service as their unpaid maid aagyakari Bahu..

She will do that once she gets her own Acha admi but armaan sa will be in heart so do jagha batti hui aurat we will get to see..

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

She actually had a real journey n better character arc than Abheera's mother..She was an independent woman who had a career even after her husband passed away n even brought up her daughter in a loving environment with a family.She actually knew what she wanted in life unlike Ak who remained confused all her life n ruined both her n her daughters life with some pathetic decisions.

Yeh baja dhole wala drama dikha ke they actually showed abheera as a fool with no self respect but only fake tashan with nothing In her pockets..

@bold : Fake Tahan word is so apt here with those whole gaaja baaja things. Ghar Mai shikanjee drama karne ke baad bahar Kachori drama was also part of fake Tahan only. Kya mila iss fake Tahan se! Koi purpose he nahi tha inn sab actions ka! 

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

aaj kal ke school kids ke pass bhi accounts hothe hai parents create in advance. ye abhira ke pass bank account nahi that too for 22 years can you believe itsmiley36

She shouldve just done what shes good at and found another fatherji to take care of her kid since shes incapable of doing so herself. At least Abhira would be in a better place right now.

aur woh lawyer thi lawyer apna will nahi banatha kya ? Beti ko patha kaise chalega paisa kidhar rakha haismiley29 agar normal log hai toh phir bhi theek hai ppl fail to tell their family about all investments and government ke pass pada rehtha hai sab lekin eklauti bacchi ke liye lawyer hokar ek will nahi banaya smiley29i

Akshara ko laga hoga she is also immortal like her grandparents.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

smiley36

She shouldve just done what shes good at and found another fatherji to take care of her kid since shes incapable of doing so herself. At least Abhira would be in a better place right now.

she found husbandji for her daughter instead. I wish armaan ke jagah Mr jay walia hotha I really want to know AK than bhi ye decision lethi. In case you don't know about jay walia he is jay waliasmiley36

Wait a minute Ruhi Birla got dumped into the Goenka household, why would she have any other fortune other than Goenka's? smiley24

Anyhoo Ruhi Birla finally learnt how to do naukargiri when Ab told her to shower petals for her entrance smiley16 Ab is such an inspiring character, this is exactly how to treat an immoral women who lives in the Poddar house as a freeloader. Please Ab aur dikhao Ruhi Birla ke aukat... to always be the FL ka servant smiley42smiley27

Edited by bangtanARMY - 1 months ago

she found husbandji for her daughter instead. I wish armaan ke jagah Mr jay walia hotha I really want to know AK than bhi ye decision lethi. In case you don't know about jay walia he is jay waliasmiley36

Seriously yar !! Armaan ki jagah Jay Walia hota toh !!!! Jay Walia muje definitely bahot acha lagta tha .. Armaan se kai zyada acha tha smiley36 Jay Walia ki behen jigyasa toh dadi se bhi zyada khatarnak thi and uss jigyasa ka beta iss show mai fufa ka role kar raha hai smiley36