Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

I m flattered to see such phan phollowing here..smiley9

Thenk u jii..歹

Ohhh damn Ruhi Birla has such luck, first freeloading in grandparent's house, and now freeloading in dead husband's house. Ruhi Birla ko sirf nepotistic means se rich hui hai. What does she know about hard work? I bet her running after married jethji is the hardest she ever had to work along with serving flowers for Ab smiley42

Poor Ab, she tried to make amends for M & V, because that's what her mother parvarish taught her. To do good for people, to raise voice for giving support to people no matter how much they dont deserve. That's why she came back to this circus where Ruhi Birla acts like a clown, pretending to be such an adarsh bahu but actually doing nothing for the good of the house smiley39

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Thank u jii ke aap hum jaisi buri aurat ke phan hai..

Upma aur mahaan achi maa ak ko jitna roast kiya jaye utna kum hain thanks to their kaands

Aap bhi ney Buri toh sirf Upma hai aap nahi smiley9 No one can beat her in being a shameless, characterless gold digger smiley36

Also I have to add my 2 cents for TM's post

The Poddars begged Ab to come... so what if she came in style? After all their nonsense, it is her absolute right to come in style. Hope she gets another dhamakar entry, and this time I hope Ruhi Birla does more servantry of the female lead. FL ka servant should do more serving for the FL. smiley42

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Every parent n grandparents will give their hard-earned money to their kids only so all this nepotism is bullshit..No one would donate their money to a roadside man.. no surprise that people find Ruhi Birla got wealth through nepotism ways..Parents actually earn for their kids not for any outsiders but jab maa bacche daan mein dedeti hai to a penniless man tab people have no issue but how dare ruhi Birla get her rightful wealth from her ancestors..Not her fault that ak was an incompetent mother who couldn't do anything even with the money she had..Ruhi was married to rohit with poddars acceptance unlike other person who was forced on them so even if Rohit is dead poddar house will be Ruhi's house too even as a widow of rohit..she will have that right to stay there unlike other one who came for just an year that too forcefully with no acceptance from poddars..

edited out S#3 discussions 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Had akshara not been dumb and mahan, even Ab could have lived with her grandparents with all the luxuries.. toh kya tab Ab bhi free loading in their house hoti.. and itne din jo ab PH mein rahi, usne toh list banaya tha na, kitna karcha hua? Was there any scene of her repaying it which I missed Like I said Akshara ne sabse bura apni beti ke sath kiya唐.. she couldve freeloaded in goenka house, kaha aaj 10k ke liye parishan ho rahi hai The only thing I can conclude from abs state is uski kismat maha kharab hai.. woh acha karne jati hai toh bhi bura ho jata hai aur Ruhi ulterior motives rakhe kuch kare woh bhi uske faide mein aa jaata hai不
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

she can come in style with her own money. Lekin she wasted so much money of poddars for her entry and now struggling to get that money. Isse Accha save Karthi who money and donated it. She was very careless about bank details too. Khuljasimsim123 was her password. Ithna toh akal people who are not so educated main bhi hai that you should not share your password, OTP or any bank details. 

When room na mile 10 k se toh wah maa ki parvarish kind-hearted fl paisa is not important. 

when the same fl wastes money by spoiling Kheer, wasting money in her band baaja barath entry then Haye Bechari she is all alone. Instead of asking for grand entry, she could have asked Armaan to reduce that amount from her loan. 

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 months ago
What does family's acceptance have to do with marriage? I didn't know that when two people get married, it should be because of family's acceptance and consent.
yeah, no, marriage is between two people who agree to be with EAH OTHER and if they agree, it's valid.
Ruhi Birla was a complete fraud who got married to ex-lub-er's younger brother so she could stay close to husband's elder brother. She's an obsessive stalker of Ab's ex-husband and she's such a shameless dhaba to womanhood. Tsk tsk
and as for the so called wealth she should amass... wow, so much entitlement. Everything should be handed to her on a platter. Staying near to ex-lub-er, marriages getting destroyed for her illicit desires, and now get a share of the dead husband's wealth too? The dead husband whom she emotionally abused to stay away from her? Ruhi Birla has a lot of criminal blood in her, courtesy of Sirat's family. So obvio she wants her share of greed through all the means where does not have to give sweat blood and tears tsk tsk
Edited by bangtanARMY - 1 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Khuljasimsim123 youre joking right no way this is real smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Khuljasimsim123 youre joking right no way this is real smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

I remember seeing a clip where she says armaan her password is something similar to that. uske wajah se hi armaan traced her account and got to know she went to mussoorie or somethingsmiley17ithna dumb fl kaise ho sakthi hai jo facebook ka nahi bank password disclose karde.