Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I don't know if show is gaining any traction among other viewers or not, but for me this is currently the most interesting show on Star. I love the main leads, but I am scared of what future holds for Sajiri. 

She obviously likes Shivam, but even worse, she is under the impression that he reciprocates those feelings. 

Ab star ka show hai, toh inki shaadi pakka hogi, par Sajiri will probably be hated by Shivam and his ajji. She really doesn't deserve that. 

I genuinely wish that Sajiri is not disrespected by ML. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lucifer666

I genuinely wish that Sajiri is not disrespected by ML. 

that’s not gonna happen. 

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Have you seen that bald guy aka ML father he seems like someone you’d like..

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

This serial is another sasta copy of Ghum Ganja not interesting in the slightest!

Edited by Criticiser - 1 months ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Criticiser

This serial is another sasta copy of Ghum Ganja not interesting in the slightest!

This show is a remake of afternoon slot Marathi show Murambaa, which it self is a remake of old star plus show suhaani si ladki.

The original Marathi remake is horrible, abusive and utterly crappy.  FL’s friend is main vamp and obviously never gets exposed, gets away with crime, all only trusts her, all he blames go to FL.

One would not imagine to see remake of such regressive and Abusive show show.  The unpopularity of Marathi version is to the extent that it does not even has a thread in Marathi forum here on IF.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Oh dear that’s awful and knowing Star Plus they’ll make this show even more toxic than the Marathi version.

I used to watch SSEL back in the days when it used to air on SP. I loved that show the FL became strong and accepting over her dark skin over time. Her friend was not a vamp she was a good person and just grey shaded at times. The ML was also nice he was not a typical abusive Mal obsessed with the friend.

Only the Dadi was toxic in that serial but it was still bearable. Can’t say the same about this show