Indian Premier League (IPL)

🏏IPL 2024 Royal Challengers Bengaluru vs Lucknow Super Giants,M-15🏏 - Page 3

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago
This content was originally posted by: Rsrockz

Vedika Ji aap forum mein Kam, points table top mein jyaada dikh rage ho smiley42 hope you're wellsmiley31

haha yes i am ok its coz i am busy at work and all during the match times usually hence cannot take part much in discussions till now. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the tag, aaj ke shaam kusske naam jald hi dekhenge humsmiley41

Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Take care and Kabhi time mile tho join ussmiley31

This content was originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

haha yes i am ok its coz i am busy at work and all during the match times usually hence cannot take part much in discussions till now. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

RCBsmiley40

Rsrockz thumbnail

Vyshak had a good impact in the last match and hoping for them to bring in Lockie as well. Faff remaining all faff is definitely a concern.

This content was originally posted by: Viswasruti

IPL 2024, RCB vs LSG: M. Chinnaswamy Stadium Pitch Report, Bengaluru Weather Forecast, T20 Stats & Records | Royal Challengers Bengaluru vs Lucknow Super Giants | Cricket Times

RCB vs LSG: Best Predicted Batters Royal Challengers Bengaluru: For RCB, Virat Kohli and Glenn Maxwell can be the batters who may score the most runs in the match. 

Lucknow Super Giants: Lucknow Super Giants have a great set of batters and we predict KL Rahul and Nicholas Pooran to be among the highest run getters

RCB vs LSG: Best Predicted Bowlers RCB: Mohammed Siraj and Vijaykumar Vyshak can be among the names with wickets. 

LSG: LSG found a gem in the last match in Mayank Yadav whose pace and accuracy left the pundits in awe. Mayank Yadav can definitely be among the best bowlers again and along with him, Ravi Bishnoi can find himself with wickets.

RiddlerPump thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you Madhuri for the tag!

Amru4krish thumbnail

Thanks for the tag Madhuri smiley31

Hope RCB wins 

Prizi thumbnail

Go RCB

Naak mat karana plz

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the tag 

Rooting for both teams smiley36

Viswasruti thumbnail

Don't forget to send your predictions for RCB vs LSG match

Toss prediction by 7:00 PM IST

Rest of the predictions by 7:30 PM IST.

Whenever you make a change, press on the Submit Prediction tab again.