Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Outlander22

What Ranbir is doing is what any father should be doing, doesnt require or needs to be applauded. He is doing his fatherhood duty. The way Neetu said, "bahot baap dekhe hai..and he is extraordinary" she is clearly surrounded by crappy man. 

What an excellent point. Forum’s pseudo feminists didn’t catch this point. Ranbir shouldn’t be praised for doing the basics and doing his job as a father. Why this parade ? This was a serious attempt at whitewashing his tainted image. We all know what his reality is. 

Also I don’t agree with this whole “omg Raha changed him as a man”, this sick ideology that guys like him can treat women like crap but then change when they have daughters - is an outdated and problematic ideology.

He is a great actor, so just be that only….  they really need to stop making him seem like a mahaan and amazing person smiley36he’s toxic on his best day. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

There is not much to write home about if we remove that cute little kid from his so called good deeds.

So no wonder his entire PR and his family is banking on those tender shoulders to keep the man child afloat.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

thanks for sharing 

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Off course his mother and sister would think highly of him. But his exes have seen his worst side, so he is far from being the "mahaan" aadmi that his family try to portray him.

On the flip side, I don't think Ranbir is as problematic as this forum makes him.

I think Rishi was far more problematic than Ranbir. He was an openly arrogant, sexist and a crude man.

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Is it just trendy to hate on everything related to him these days 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ranbir’s in house PR.  

Can you be a sanskar if you are a known Philanderer?  Asking for a friend.  

And saying he’s sanskar because he’s Rishi’s son?  Really Neetu?  Rishi used to beat the crap out of you and you actually called the police on him once. At least once that the media became aware of.  He was regularly seen on video not just yelling at everyone but on occasion even pushing and shoving and abusing people.  Oh and there was that old interview of yours where you said no matter what he does (his affairs) he’ll always come home to me.  

Yes he’s passed away and may god rest his soul, but he was definitely a problematic man.  

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Im surprised people are so naive smiley37…. We all know the truth behind Alia-Ranbir’s marriage, why are some acting like he was actually going to marry her if she wasn’t pregnant at the time of the wedding. 

Also, KJO has openly told Alia that physical cheating is not a big deal so she has that agreement made too.

Alia herself announced it on KWK that emotional infidelity was a deal breaker for her, leaving the door open for physical infidelity.  

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Alia herself announced it on KWK that emotional infidelity was a deal breaker for her, leaving the door open for physical infidelity.  

Well there you go. Our very own youth icon y’all smiley32

Alia may have said these words but it’s so obvious she’s regretting it all. I can see it in her eyes, there’s a sadness. As much as I hate her, even she deserves better than a cheating leftover alcoholic 

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

This Episode was more into emphasizing that Animal film is a Masterpiece, done a huge box office business, people loved it unimaously, there is nothing wrong with film, Ranbir isn't emoting his Animal character in real life(Although in Pre-release interviews, he stated just the opposite). He is the most humble sole in Kapoor family.

Bas sabhi Dandvat parnaam Kari iss mahanubhav ko.

This. At least someone's aware on the forum. I miss the old days when nonsense was called out immediately.

Maybe this episode was a soft launch for his next unofficial film #iykyk