Users

Frequent Posters

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago
Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

What Ranbir is doing is what any father should be doing, doesnt require or needs to be applauded. He is doing his fatherhood duty. The way Neetu said, "bahot baap dekhe hai..and he is extraordinary" she is clearly surrounded by crappy man. 

the way they ignored Alia, future aish-bachchans waiting to happen. These rich momma boys never get out of their parents shadow, and make their highly accomplished partners feel nonexistent  in their own family. 

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

I believe the episode was centered around the Kapoors so they didn't mention many non-Kapoors, although you could tell Ranbir was a bit embarrassed at Neetu's overexaggeration. Riddhima is gorgeous but the entire thing became more about Rishi/Ranbir thanks to Neetu. 

I was actually talking about Neetuji only.She had so much to talk about Rishiji and kids but hardly anything about Alia.But yeah you’re right..maybe they just wanted it to be about them.

And yes Riddhima is lovely..even Ranbir was looking very good.They are a good looking family for sure.

MyselfJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Not true......Alia was discussed in context to Raha....Neetu called Alia an outstanding mother....Ranbir said that if Raha has to go to bed she goes to Alia because she finds more comfort there and when she has to play she goes to Ranbir...there were a couple of things more that I can't remember right now...

My bad.I shouldnt have said not discussed at all..rather hardly.

@Bold..Now that was in reply to Kapil’s question..he asked who is Raha more comfortable with?Khud se they dint talk about her.Neetu’s calling her an outstanding mother I really missed.I saw the episode yesterday only and don’t recall that but but I must have missed it if you say you have seen it.smiley1

It’s fine I personally wish they had discussed her a lil more but it was their episode and maybe they just wanted it to be about them.

Originally posted by: MyselfJ

My bad.I shouldnt have said not discussed at all..rather hardly.

@Bold..Now that was in reply to Kapil’s question..he asked who is Raha more comfortable with?Khud se they dint talk about her.Neetu’s calling her an outstanding mother I really missed.I saw the episode yesterday only and don’t recall that but but I must have missed it if you say you have seen it.smiley1

It’s fine I personally wish they had discussed her a lil more but it was their episode and maybe they just wanted it to be about them.

https://twitter.com/etimes/status/1774127295932006860?s=20

MyselfJ thumbnail

Arey you dint have to post this.Apne kaha humne maan lia tha.I said I must have missed it.smiley1

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Im surprised people are so naive smiley37…. We all know the truth behind Alia-Ranbir’s marriage, why are some acting like he was actually going to marry her if she wasn’t pregnant at the time of the wedding. 

Also, KJO has openly told Alia that physical cheating is not a big deal so she has that agreement made too.

This Episode was more into emphasizing that Animal film is a Masterpiece, done a huge box office business, people loved it unimaously, there is nothing wrong with film, Ranbir isn't emoting his Animal character in real life(Although in Pre-release interviews, he stated just the opposite). He is the most humble sole in Kapoor family.

Bas sabhi Dandvat parnaam Karo iss mahanubhav ko.

Edited by Guddu.Pandit - 3 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This entire family is so corrupt. Anyone who buys into their PR one happy family shtick...well I have nothing else to say to you then.

Why would they not air this?? So much fun.....so Riddhima had a crush on Salman....smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0bSa9yXQHY&t=378s&ab_channel=KapilSharma