Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

LOL Again...

So the analogy is TV series was a hit because it looked natural???

It is given that The Ramayana is going to be high on VFX . Not only actors faces, recreating ethos and pathos of that era is what the script demands.. 

@ Bold : So you are keeping tabs on RK. And here I was thinking you are Ranveer's fan...smiley37

Keeping tabs? I am a bollywood fan, so read news and updates about all bollywood related things, I can even give you info on the latest about kareena, arjun, varun, shraddha etc does that mean I'm keeping tabs? 

And no I'm not saying the TV series was only a hit coz it looked natural, I am saying that people enjoyed the story with a natural look aswell. Now if the new ramayana will be a hit or not, I have no idea, only the audience will decide once it comes out 

Edited by zara321 - 3 months ago

Neetu explained why Ranbir looks so detached with everyone ....because he is like that in real life.....and here people keep analyzing his chemistry with Alia just because they are not holding hands in public.....now not everyone can behave like a monkey on steroids like a certain actor does....smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: infinity101

Gosh I really like Ranbir but he has started looking really weird of late. Here he is looking like a boiled egg, men should never be without a beard! 

Ugly men should never be without a beard. Lots of hotties look great clean shaven, an example: he doesn’t need to hide behind a beard  https://www.instagram.com/p/C1zKc6EJrX9/?igsh=YnJnZm15NzNxcTA3

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Neetu explained why Ranbir looks so detached with everyone ....because he is like that in real life.....and here people keep analyzing his chemistry with Alia just because they are not holding hands in public.....now not everyone can behave like a monkey on steroids like a certain actor does....smiley36

You are questioning people who judge/troll rk for being detached, yet you are doing the exact same with ranveer here 

If rk shouldn't be judged for being detached and not showing alot of pda then ranveer shouldn't be judged for showing pda and affection, it goes both ways 

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Just make one epic thread on his looks and keep updating it 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

You are questioning people who judge/troll rk for being detached, yet you are doing the exact same with ranveer here 

If rk shouldn't be judged for being detached and not showing alot of pda then ranveer shouldn't be judged for showing pda and affection, it goes both ways 

OMG EPIC BEZTIsmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37  red-fire should go into hiding now smiley37 omg this made me laugh so hard. 

Are you surprised though? This is coming from the person who thinks Priyanka’s affair with SRK was imaginary smiley37

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bekind

Alia missing hai. I never seen her with ranbir sister.

There are pictures of them from Aloobir’s wedding and before.  Nothing in recent times that I’ve seen.  Alia fans still love Ranbir and his family so they haven’t started analyzing every little thing the way Aishwarya fans do with regards to Abhishek and the Bachchans smiley36.  

Originally posted by: zara321

Ranveer?? Where did I say Ranveer.......but but but....if the example of a monkey on steroids reminded you of Ranveer....it is not my fault.....I am innocent....smiley16

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Triggered smiley37smiley39