Rim Jhim Gire Sawan

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

It's a mazedaar dig at Jaya...

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

That was unnecessary. Without any reason or context, dragging someone, it says less about jaya & more about herself.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This was an unnecessary dig but she has always been bold and outspoken. I heard

Once Rajesh Khanna teased her saying who is the father of your baby? Your hubby or Vinod Mehra(her frequent costar)

Other heroines would grin and bear it, but she retorted why don't you check if your baby has blue eyes (referring to Rishi Kapoor)  He was left speechless smiley36

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I demand to see our very own JayaBachan’s reaction ! 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She also did her first Hindi movie after getting married, continued to work as heroine after having children

She gor married at 15 and had a gaby at 17. And her family was rich, there was no economic reasons 

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Guys, it seems like you have no idea who real Maushami Chatterji is... She is a total nut case and a completly crazy mannerless woman with no filter at all, ten times worst version of even Sonam.

Forum members needs to see this episode of Kapil Sharma Show to get to know that she is LEGIT CRAZY, she hijacked the show completely, never let Kapil and the other guest Reena Roy to speak even a single word throughout , never let them complete a single sentence in the entire episode.

She even RUINED ALL OF THE SKITS by consistently disturbing the perofrmers  speaking through all of the skits and destroyed the whole episode for Kapil....there is not even a bit of exaggeration here, you need to watch the following video to believe what I am saying.

Khud dekh lo...

https://youtu.be/rkIx8J7GZnQ?si=kgbsQUsYUbqG8-ey

------------

Edited by sharaban - 3 months ago
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RedAmaranth

Yeh buddhiya sathiya gayi hai. If you have watched her on Kapil's show, I think you would agree with me. Shayad zyada peene ki bimari hai. 

Correct she was just going on and on non stop

smiley7

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sharaban

Guys, it seems like you have no idea who real Maushami Chatterji is... She is a total nut case and a completly crazy mannerless woman with no filter at all, ten times worst version of even Sonam.

Forum members needs to see this episode of Kapil Sharma Show to get to know that she is LEGIT CRAZY, she hijacked the show completely, never let Kapil and the other guest Reena Roy to speak even a single word throughout , never let them complete a single sentence in the entire episode.

She even RUINED ALL OF THE SKITS by consistently disturbing the perofrmers  speaking through all of the skits and destroyed the whole episode for Kapil....there is not even a bit of exaggeration here, you need to watch the following video to believe what I am saying.

Khud dekh lo...

https://youtu.be/rkIx8J7GZnQ?si=kgbsQUsYUbqG8-ey

------------

This was the worst episode of all 

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Correct she was just going on and on non stop

smiley7

Though she had always been like that, her current situation seems alarming. 

LOL I remember she took a dig at Hema Malini's botoxed forehead around Baghban days while announcing a film award winner. It was a big award show.. either Zee Cine or Filmfare.