Aftermath reaction of family on Omi's actions - Page 2

Posted: 8 days ago

Kavya has now understood his true colour and i know she will save herself and her family from him

I hope she finds her way out and save herself from monty

Most importantly, Adi knows Kavya did not do anything intentionally and she has been misunderstood by everyone here. He was all there for her emotionally, though understandably he was required to be with Malini/Alka too..

One hug from Adi was all that needed for Kavya and everything would have been ok, but sadly it could not happen. Hopefully, she can tell Adi about her experience with Monty earlier in the market/office and they stand by each other and fight together against Monty..

I just hope Malini doesnt become selfish after this and break Adhis trust.. may this be only situational and she again gets back to normal with time.. because its malini who will get to know about Omi Navya first from Adhi

I hope Malini ji this time don't break our expectations from her

True, she will come back strongly. I think, Adi should join her and both should plan properly to expose him..

Dont think, Malini will become selfish to save Omi. Also, Adi knows it will be completely wrong with Kavya and her family. She may be back to her old self and beg sorry from Kavya and Anjali after Omi's truth comes out..

Adi may be afraid of loosing Kavya after the truth comes out, so he may hide the matter from Kavya and get blamed by her/Rajiv in the end, if Kavya finds the truth herself. But, dont think he will try to save Omi..

May be in the end, Malini will reveal the truth about why did Adi hide the matter from Kavya, if at all there would be misunderstanding..

Yes, high hopes from Malini. Hopefully she is back to her old self and stand strong against Giriraj/Omi soon..

Posted: 7 days ago
Originally posted by Aakujaannnnn

Kavya has now understood his true colour and i know she will save herself and her family from him

Kavya has alreadg started taking her stand, glad she is coming back

Posted: 7 days ago
Originally posted by rakeshopg

Yes, high hopes from Malini. Hopefully she is back to her old self and stand strong against Giriraj/Omi soon..

It will be very difficult.. but hoping to see a scene where malini should be seem regret blaming kavya and talking rudely to anjali