Unpopular opinion: Anupama don't deserve hate from Audience - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

29

Views

2.7k

Users

19

Likes

161

Frequent Posters

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago
#21

Originally posted by: Kabhi18


It doesn't matter if she acknowledged it or not or whatever she did afterwards lmao. It doesn't make what they did right. We already know that she can't draw boundaries when she's wronged - she needed therapy which they didn't show to address her PTSD to actually get out of this Shah house loop. No amount of anyone telling her would do it.

I hope you're being sarcastic about your Vanraj bits ahah. You know he's a piece of shit.

Again, she's not right but that doesn't make them right either. All of them are in the wrong. 

 

For me Vanraj is not right but for Anupama he is. I will never put my trust in such man who betrayed me. I will not glorify a cheater. If he can cheat in one relationship he will cheat in others too. Anupama literally glorified and defended him on many occasions. 

Vanraj was right to say that Anuj will become 2nd Anupama in Maan marriage and it’s what happened. When Anuj asked some valid questions she left him just like that. There was not a single effort put by her in maan relationship. 

They were wrong but that also doesn’t make Anupama right. Now also she is in the same loop to shah. It was Vanraj who drew boundaries now. 

It was she who asked Pakhi to leave Adhik but she never asked Kinjal to do the same with Toshu.  So it’s not she doesn’t know but she have double standards set for shahs and others.we can’t just put everything on her trauma because she doesn’t have one. 

Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago
#22

Originally posted by: Snowdrrop

 

For me Vanraj is not right but for Anupama he is. I will never put my trust in such man who betrayed me. I will not glorify a cheater. If he can cheat in one relationship he will cheat in others too. Anupama literally glorified and defended him on many occasions. 

Vanraj was right to say that Anuj will become 2nd Anupama in Maan marriage and it’s what happened. When Anuj asked some valid questions she left him just like that. There was not a single effort put by her in maan relationship. 

They were wrong but that also doesn’t make Anupama right. Now also she is in the same loop to shah. It was Vanraj who drew boundaries now. 

It was she who asked Pakhi to leave Adhik but she never asked Kinjal to do the same with Toshu.  So it’s not she doesn’t know but she have double standards set for shahs and others.we can’t just put everything on her trauma because she doesn’t have one. 


That's why I said they're all wrong in various ways. Anupama will never change until she gets property therapy imo. Until than this is a doomed rinse and repeat cycle.

Posted: 6 months ago
#23

IMHO the audiences have the right to hate or love whoever they like, the reaction is as good as the characters, you serve hate you get hat in return, people who once cheered and celebrated Anupama’s smallest victories back then, now feel cheated and cant connect with her anymore….

same is the case with Anuj, I loved the character like crazy and couldnt get enough of him but now I watch his scenes with an apprehensive, duped lens…

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago
#24

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164525143


So,it is universally agreed that her staying back with her ex-sasural post divorce or going back to her ex-sasural, that was abusive was wrong.


1. So, did she not get the support from her mother post her divorce to go out of her hellhole?

YES, Her biological mother coaxed, requested her to return to her real Mayka. This happened multiple times even before the divorce when the truth was revealed. Her brother requested her too. They even explained to her that what she endured was abuse and how they were insulted and sent out when they tried to reach out.

Anupama in her full senses asked them to leave declaring she would stay to serve her abusive ex-in-laws. So, whose fault is it that?

a. She did not recognise abuse in the first place. b. She did not yield to persuasion to change over a new leaf. c. She let her biological family be abused and insulted without remorse.

Neither did she herself heal but she did not let others move on as well. She never let Kavya bond with the new family. She never move on from her hold on their lives, ever. However, she royally ignored her biological family only to fall back on in times of her absolute helplessness.


2. Post her marriage did things turn for the better?

NO. After Anuj's confession, he agreed to remain friends and project partners and stay separate. Anupama publicly, again, despite her mother's advise to give herself time before thinking about moving on, making her understand what issues she might face, she yielded to encouragement from her ex-sasur and publicly proposed to Anuj.

Again when her mother asked her to set her priorities right, she ignored her.

Through their marriage Anuj kept reiterating to her to draw some boundaries and understand that she is being taken advantage of. Recognising her business acumensmiley29, he got her enrolled to a "Finance Literacy" course. He paid up for ALL the messes, fulfilled the incomplete obligations Anupama meted out in her self righteousness and non-commital attitude.


a. She gave 2 hoots to her mother's advise again. b. She did not make an attempt to bond with her husband's family, instead insulted them. c. She let her husband and adopted child be insulted and abused. d. She never valued the opportunities that she got so freely. e. She never attempted to learn and grow.


Whose fault is it in ALL these?

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago
#25

Originally posted by: Kabhi18


That's why I said they're all wrong in various ways. Anupama will never change until she gets property therapy imo. Until than this is a doomed rinse and repeat cycle.

     

Anupama is beyond age to change. When we were told that baa is elder and she can’t change so the same applies to Anupama too. She is also 50+years old. She is not young anymore.Now it’s 8-9 years for her to coming out of that abusing relationship but she doesn’t changed one bit from there. 

Therapy only can help if the said person wants to change but here Anupama was not ready to even accept that she was wrong and need help. We can’t force someone to change. Change her mentality. 

We have to accept that she is like this only like Anupama said about baa and Mr shah.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 6 months ago
#26

Crictism hota hai anupama  even out side but  choti choti baat  pe  anupama  ka crictism  nahi hota jaise yahan  hota hai 


Yahan anupama  ka character  asssinaton  hota rehta  like anupama  ne  anuj se paise ke liye shaadi  ki jub ki 5 year se aur jub  Anuj  maaya ke paas  gaya anupama  ne Anuj  ki penny  nahi li phir bhi yeh crictism  hota ki anupama  greedy hai hai  aur more over anupama  ke liye prejudice  bahut hai 

 Who ever support  anupama  are called anupama bhakt then anupama  ke baat baat pe crictism  hota ko rehta hai phir yeh kya hai 

Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago
#27

Originally posted by: Snowdrrop

     

Anupama is beyond age to change. When we were told that baa is elder and she can’t change so the same applies to Anupama too. She is also 50+years old. She is not young anymore.Now it’s 8-9 years for her to coming out of that abusing relationship but she doesn’t changed one bit from there. 

Therapy only can help if the said person wants to change but here Anupama was not ready to even accept that she was wrong and need help. We can’t force someone to change. Change her mentality. 

We have to accept that she is like this only like Anupama said about baa and Mr shah.


I feel like there isn't any age to change, and it's never too late even in your 50s but yeah you have to have a genuine willingness which doesn't exist in her case. You're right that you can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped. It's like the old adage that you can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink. 


Simply saying I'm breaking off relations with them for the umpteen time and then running back to them again eventually isn't change. The makers themselves need to get counseling and stop showing this shit tbh

Edited by Kabhi18 - 6 months ago
TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago
#28

Anu the MAA gets hate because of narcissism and hypocrisy.

Her attitude is Do as I say and not as I do.

She preaches a lot of things but practices nothing, all the gyaan is for nought then.

After 1001 bhashan on ‘Mein MAA Hun Ne’ and ‘Mei MAA banna kaise chhod dun’, she selfishly turned around and ended up abandoning a child she promised to foster/adopt. Just because her husband and child showed her the mirror and questioned her about their place in her life, after constantly adjusting and letting things go about her obsession with her ex’s family, is never doing to sit right with the audience.

Anupamasatwik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago
#29

Because of her attitude only being a lead role of the show, she has become Villon of the show.  Her attitude of "sab sab chaayeyi", now is not having any relation.  Being human being she cannot satisfy everybody.  Now, also the makers should marry Anuj and Shruti and show them as happy family and end this show showing Anupama alone. There is no meaning in reunion, again separation and close this show happy ending.  

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago
#30

What do you give a woman whom God gave a second chance at 45 years that 99.9% indian women do not get or asian woman do not get 


To start life agian with a caring loving worshipping husband 


But she still lover her abusive misbehaving rapist first husband who threw her out of house and abusive in laws and kids who ill treat her 


even in young 30s indian women who are divorced and have no kids do not get a second husband that is reality of india society 


and here she got one at 45 years with 3 kids that too husband whose bachelor and super duper rich and highly educated not at all any match for her way above her status and wealth and education 


and she does not thank god for that has no gratitude does not love or care for him and his family but abuser shahs 


who will like such a woman?  

Edited by myviewprem - 6 months ago
Top