Post all your Questions & Queries Here!!! - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Mini786

Hey guys..
I had Paint shop pro 8, but now my trial expired, and when i went to download it form limewire, it won't let me, so i was wondering if u guys know any other software other then photoshop and paint shop pro htat i can download, cuz my limewire wont let me download these...
Big smile

~~~Mahak~~~

if psp 8 is expired try psp 9
hi i have a queation i see that many people have many different siggys i tried doing that by uploading each siggy from imageshack and when type the link in in my prfile it doesnt work, i dont see my siggys pls help
pls reply or PM me pls thanx in advance
hey guys, i had a question for you. ok you know when we make a post, on the side of our post a lil box with a picture under our user name appears (i think its called an avtar?) well how do we get a picture to appear there? when i go into my profile and try to add an avtar, it only gives you a list of options (pictures) you can choose from, but i dont like any of them. so if i have a pic, or found a pic on IF, how do i get its link or post it as my avtar? i know its a really basic question, but im soooo bad with computers! plz PM me the answer if you can. thanks in advance!

Originally posted by Robin_M

hey guys, i had a question for you. ok you know when we make a post, on the side of our post a lil box with a picture under our user name appears (i think its called an avtar?) well how do we get a picture to appear there? when i go into my profile and try to add an avtar, it only gives you a list of options (pictures) you can choose from, but i dont like any of them. so if i have a pic, or found a pic on IF, how do i get its link or post it as my avtar? i know its a really basic question, but im soooo bad with computers! plz PM me the answer if you can. thanks in advance!

Hi,

You just have to enter ur URL of the picture...in the box...Embarrassed

Embarrassed

Originally posted by desi21

Originally posted by Mini786

Hey guys..
I had Paint shop pro 8, but now my trial expired, and when i went to download it form limewire, it won't let me, so i was wondering if u guys know any other software other then photoshop and paint shop pro htat i can download, cuz my limewire wont let me download these...
Big smile

~~~Mahak~~~

if psp 8 is expired try psp 9

Hi,

yes you can use psp9 or photofilte and there are many otheres too...

Have a great day.-Smile

Originally posted by aisha92

Originally posted by IBserenity

Originally posted by ~*Sandeep*~

Wow already .........

Ok my question........How can we ouline pictures with like kinda whithe colur....... Embarrassed Embarrassed

like this?

Ya i think thats wot she means
i wanted 2 no dat also EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yes thats exactly what i wanna know

Have a great day.-Smile

Originally posted by ~*Sandeep*~

Originally posted by Robin_M

Hi,

You just have to enter ur URL of the picture...in the box...Embarrassed

to get the URL, you can right click and go to properties to see a link of the picture if its posted on a website. If it isn't and you have it saved on your comp, what you need to do is upload it on either www.tinypic.com or www.imageshack.us and then put the link that they provide you in the avatar box in your personal settings. make sure you "save settings" after your done.

Originally posted by tara5989

hi i have a queation i see that many people have many different siggys i tried doing that by uploading each siggy from imageshack and when type the link in in my prfile it doesnt work, i dont see my siggys pls help
pls reply or PM me pls thanx in advance

how many siggi's did you try putting in your siggi box? the siggi box is limited by characters. try uploading on www.tinypic.com coz it gives you a shorter link. i can see you have a siggi in your siggi box right now, so that means you know how to get a siggi in there, so is your question why you cant see multiple siggi's?