Teri Meri Doriyaann Episode Discussion Thread - 16

Posted: 3 months ago

undefined - Imgur (1).png



WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 16

Welcome to Teri Meri Doriyaann EDT


This is our daily discussion thread where we will discuss what happened in the episode. 

I would like to request all of you respect each other's opinions while participating in the discussions. India Forums encourages discourse among its members to take place in a healthy atmosphere. Please adhere to the IF Code of Conduct at all times. 

There are some general rules to be kept in mind. 

  • Please use this thread to discuss the episodes
  • Please refrain from using any harsh, rude, or offensive language
  • Please do not bash any actor or character.
  • Please refrain from bashing or engaging in a fight with fellow members.
  • Please try and keep the comparisons and discussion with the regional version to a minimum

                                                                                                                                       Tag credit: oye_nakhrewaali

Permission granted by LizzieBennet smiley27 Could this be made as sticky?

 REPLY  QUOTE

Posted: 3 months ago

Just watched episode. I felt Inder doing the gruhapravesh was also wrong. It just seemed to wash away all the things he has done too. It should have been Gurleen chachi. She has truly been Sahiba supporter always! ❤️

Posted: 3 months ago

Chalo, I start with Manbhir. I watched Gain. She looked happy when she stopped at Gruhpravesh and wanted to do it herself, she named it as Bebe wanted it. But Anagd's words hurt her. I guess she did it in pain, just like Santosh said yesterday and told angad that if something happens to Sahiba, I will not forgive him. Let's see, I am hoping Manbhur/ Sahiba face-off will come, and then she will change we can take it as mother’s pain ✌️✌️. 

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by apuni88


Just watched episode. I felt Inder doing the gruhapravesh was also wrong. It just seemed to wash away all the things he has done too. It should have been Gurleen chachi. She has truly been Sahiba supporter always! ❤️



I second that….. and the whole family is behaving normally with him 🧐

Posted: 3 months ago
Originally posted by apuni88


Just watched episode. I felt Inder doing the gruhapravesh was also wrong. It just seemed to wash away all the things he has done too. It should have been Gurleen chachi. She has truly been Sahiba supporter always! ❤️

💯💯💯💯He didn't even ask sincere apology Hoping Sahiba Chup rahe and stand with Angad, She started gain Sinran can't slepp alone 🙄🤧she slept at orphanage 2 yrs Behen 🤷‍♀️ Angad aur tumhare bare me Socho 😇

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by arnavkushi14


Chalo, I start with Manbhir. I watched Gain. She looked happy when she stopped at Gruhpravesh and wanted to do it herself, she named it as Bebe wanted it. But Anagd's words hurt her. I guess she did it in pain, just like Santosh said yesterday and told angad that if something happens to Sahiba, I will not forgive him. Let's see, I am hoping Manbhur/ Sahiba face-off will come, and then she will change we can take it as mother’s pain ✌️✌️. 

I guess going forward, agar manveer sahiba se gussa rahi toh bebe unka class laga sakti hain. Jaise woh achi saas rahi unke liye, might advice her to be same for sahiba. 

Posted: 3 months ago
Originally posted by arnavkushi14


💯💯💯💯He didn't even ask sincere apology Hoping Sahiba Chup rahe and stand with Angad, She started gain Sinran can't slepp alone 🙄🤧she slept at orphanage 2 yrs Behen 🤷‍♀️ Angad aur tumhare bare me Socho 😇

Agree!!! 

Inder has changed for good like veer mentioned yesterday. But he needs to talk & sort out things with angad & manveer. Unke saath injustice hua hain, it's the truth. 

Hope he proves to be a good dad for angad & husband, when time comes. 



Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Teri Meri Doriyaann Episode Discussion Thread - 37

pencil nutmeg7   stackexchange 1218   eye 45488

nutmeg7 1218 45488 8 days ago Ashviniv
Teri Meri Doriyaann Weekly TRP Thread

pencil nutmeg7   stackexchange 323   eye 38627

nutmeg7 323 38627 12 hours ago PutijaChalhov
Teri Meri Doriyaann EDT #38 || DT NOTE PG 33 ||

pencil nutmeg7   stackexchange 1210   eye 44941

nutmeg7 1210 44941 a day ago A.Theepa
Teri Meri Doriyaann Episode Discussion Thread - 36

pencil nutmeg7   stackexchange 1193   eye 49594

nutmeg7 1193 49594 15 days ago Rainbow_Girl
Teri Meri Doriyaann Episode Discussion Thread - 35

pencil nutmeg7   stackexchange 1236   eye 52325

nutmeg7 1236 52325 22 days ago nutmeg7

Topic Info

30 Participants 1233 Replies 54463Views

Topic started by nutmeg7

Last replied by nutmeg7

loader
loader
up-open TOP