🏏West Indies vs India, 5th T20I : Lauderhill, Florida(USA) 🏏

Posted: 8 months ago

🏏West Indies vs India, 5th T20I : Lauderhill, Florida(USA) 🏏

Ind Vs Wi 5th T20 Dream 11 Prediction And Live Streaming 2023 – टीम इंडिया  और वेस्टइंडीज के बीच अंतिम टी20 मुकाबला , जाने कौन जीतेगा इस सीरीज को इस  निर्णायक मुकाबले

Cricket fans around the world are eagerly awaiting the climactic showdown between the West Indies and India in the fifth and final match of their gripping five-match T20I series. 

The action is set to unfold today, at the iconic Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground in Lauderhill, Florida.

India, after a slow start that saw them trailing 0-2 in the series, have orchestrated a remarkable comeback. With sheer determination and impeccable teamwork, they claimed a resounding nine-wicket victory in the previous encounter, leveling the series and injecting a fresh surge of excitement into the competition.

The Men in Blue showcased their prowess with an emphatic chase, successfully overhauling a target of 179 runs set by the West Indies with a remarkable three overs to spare. 

The spectators were treated to a display of skill and power-hitting that left a lasting impression. As the teams prepare for the series finale, India will be seeking to harness this newfound momentum and clinch the coveted title.

On the other hand, the hosts, the West Indies, who began the series on a high note, are determined to regain their momentum and secure the series victory on their home turf. 

The West Indian team is no stranger to thrilling encounters and is expected to come back stronger, setting the stage for an electrifying contest that cricket enthusiasts won’t want to miss. 

Should India emerge victorious today, they will match Pakistan's record for the highest number of T20I wins against a single team, which stands at 20.

India can make it 3-0 on this tour of West Indies. They won the Tests 1-0, with the 2nd match getting washed out. 

West Indies challenged India in the ODIs but India were victorious in the end, winning it 2-1. It seemed India were set to lose the T20I series after getting defeated in the first two matches, but they bounced back with two back-to-back wins. 

It will be interesting to see if India can win the fifth match and take the series. That will help them make a 3-0 clean sweep on this tour.

Edited by Viswasruti - 8 months ago

WI vs IND Head-to-Head record in T20Is:

Matches played: 29 | West Indies won: 09 | India won: 19 | No Result: 1 | Tied: 0

Central Broward Stadium Pitch report:

Known for its ability to offer assistance to bowlers as the match progresses, the pitch presents a challenge for batsmen in the later stages. 

This dynamic has consistently tipped the scales in favor of bowlers who can make a significant impact during crucial moments.

A prevailing trend has seen the team winning the toss opt to bat first, capitalizing on the initial advantage and setting a formidable target for their opponents.

West Indies vs India, 5th T20I: Probable XIs, Match Prediction, Pitch  Report, Weather Forecast, and Live Streaming Details

Shubman Gill has been on a poor run of form for the entire series. Suryakumar Yadav has hit form in the previous game and is a positive for the side. In addition, Tilak Varma has hit the ground running in international cricket.

The West Indies, on the other hand thus far has been too reliant on Rovman Powell and Nicholas Pooran with the bat in this series. They would be hoping the other batters would step up. Florida traditionally had a good batting surface on which their batters can feast.

After trailing 2-0, India made a fantastic comeback in the series by winning 2 consecutive games. In the 4th T20I, West Indies batted first and added 178 on the board. Shimron Hetmyer scored 61, while Shai Hope added 45. Arshdeep Singh picked up three scalps, while Kuldeep Yadav picked 2 wickets. 

In reply, India chased down the total with 3 overs to spare. Yashasvi Jaiswal scored an unbeaten 84 while Shubman Gill added 77. 

The 5th T20I is anticipated to be a highly exciting one as the series stands on the line, and both teams would be desperate to give their best here.

Pitch Report: 

The surface at Central Broward Park is a batting-friendly wicket and is expected to assist the batters once again here. Pacers might get some help in the latter half of the match, while spinners will play a crucial role in the middle overs. 

Average 1st inning score: 

The average first-innings score on this wicket is 169 runs. 

Record of chasing Teams: 

The team batting second doesn’t enjoy good records here. They have a winning percentage of 40 on this track.

Watch India vs West Indies 5th T20 Match 2023 Outside India on Hotstar

In the realm of T20 cricket, India and West Indies have engaged in 29 exhilarating encounters. Amongst these clashes, India has emerged triumphant in 19 matches, showcasing their dominance. On the flip side, the West Indies have demonstrated their prowess by securing victory in 9 intense battles. Additionally, there was one instance where the match concluded without a decisive outcome, adding a touch of uncertainty to this spirited rivalry.

India's Probable Playing XI

Yashasvi Jaiswal, Shubman Gill, Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Hardik Pandya (c), Sanju Samson, Axar Patel, Arshdeep Singh, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mukesh Kumar, Ravi Bishnoi

Windies Probable Playing XI

WI Probable Playing XI: Brandon King, Kyle Mayers, Shai Hope, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Rovman Powell (c), Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder, Romario Shepherd, Odean Smith, Akeal Hosein, Obed McCoy

Indian Cricket Team

India lost the opening encounter by four runs. Nicholas Pooran and Rovman Powell were the stars of the contest. India went on to lose the fixture, despite a solid 39-run effort from Tilak Varma. He produced another good innings in the next match, belting 51 runs in 41 balls, but India suffered a defeat, again.

India finally picked up a win in their third game to keep the series alive.

Suryakumar Yadav played a scintillating innings of 83 runs, hitting 10 fours and four sixes during his stay as India won by seven wickets.

Check here the predicted XIs for the fifth T20I between India and West Indies. (AP Photo)

India will aim to create history by becoming the first team to win a five-match T20 international series when they face the West Indies in the fifth and final match at the Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill, Florida. 

India will not want to make any changes to their playing 11 after winning back-to-back games with the same set of players. However, India could try Ishan Kishan and play him as the lower middle-order batter and wicketkeeper to test him at that position. West Indies, who were forced to make changes in the third T20 due to Jason Holder’s injury, made three changes in the fourth match. To strengthen their bowling line-up, Alzarri Joseph could replace Romario Shepherd in West Indies Playing 11. With the series on line, other non-performers like Odeon Smith could also pave the way for Joseph, as he was not impressive in the fourth game either. 

The final match is expected to be a close contest. India have the edge, but West Indies will be determined to end the tour with a series win. It should be an exciting match to watch.

Thanks for the tag Madhu.

All the very best to team India.

Edited by Savera84 - 8 months ago

Thanks for the tag Madhu!🤗

Thanks for tag and thread.

Hoping Ind wins today and wins series