Bade Acche Lagte Hai 3

Priya OS :" Trust "

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

One Shot Description  :  Two unlikely souls meet at an unexpected night and gets to have an conversation where they reach an understanding that helps them move on from an uncertain future. 

Author's Note : My first work on Balh3 might be my last well. Just had this idea since friday, it started as something else in my mind and ended up lot differently once I began to type it out 😆. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wohooo! This is damn good! I really liked the aspect that Alekha asked the questions here and not Ram. Plus Alekha telling Priya about the other sida of Ram was good too, since only she can do that, no one else. Amd firing Yuvraj for Priya must have enraged him so bad 🤣

But I wonder, how did Ram fall out of love with Kriti 😆

And the last part was really sweet! So you don't need to make this as the last os on balh3 you can write more also 😉😃

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Your story is traditionally based on inner feelings and immerses you in the atmosphere right away, thank you

BlurredLines thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NityaAhuja15

Wohooo! This is damn good! I really liked the aspect that Alekha asked the questions here and not Ram. Plus Alekha telling Priya about the other sida of Ram was good too, since only she can do that, no one else. Amd firing Yuvraj for Priya must have enraged him so bad 🤣

But I wonder, how did Ram fall out of love with Kriti 😆

And the last part was really sweet! So you don't need to make this as the last os on balh3 you can write more also 😉😃

Thank you for the lovely feedback 🤗. I am glad you liked it ❤️. 

Initially  it was suppose to end with just Priya  and Alekha hence titled it as Priya OS but somehow ended  it differently so didn't  think enough to give reasons for Ram break up with Kirti 😆. 

BlurredLines thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SEA05

Your story is traditionally based on inner feelings and immerses you in the atmosphere right away, thank you

Thank you for the lovely feedback.  Glad you liked the One shot ❤️🤗. 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Such a cute OS! Loved the conversation and the friendship between Alekha and Priya 😳 Also, loved how Ram stood up in Priya's support after learning the truth. Cute ending ❤️

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Loved it, looking forward to more stories

Rani16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Cute story! Would love to read more from you!!

MayaAurora thumbnail

It's so good.... Alekha and Priya's friendship, the way you have written is so beautiful, Just go to hell Yuvi.