Why is everyone so biased against neeti?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 months ago

I'm talking about those who doesnt know about her criminal activities. When pari does something good, every1 sees her as devi but when neeti does something more good, no1 literally no1 appreciates her. When neeti exposed rakesh n saved pari from marrying rakesh, she even saved Vikram from going to jail. She solved whole problem. But pari's father appreciated pari n told neeti that she shouldn't have done tamasha in front of guests. Now pari's mother so conveniently forgot about how neeti saved pari from rakesh. She literally said 'barnala me Vikram tujhe rakesh se bachata tha aur Chandigarh me rajiv bachata hai' like seriously? Barnala n Chandigarh dono me kitni baar neeti ne pari ko bachaya rakesh n uss taxiwale se b. Even pari didn't acknowledged neeti. When neeti literally took bullet upon herself to save pari n rajiv, literally no1 appreciated her. Ulta rajiv's mother blamed neeti n rajiv also blamed her. Now it was neeti who saved rajiv from rakesh by hitting Brick on his head, not pari But again literally no1 not even rajiv appreciated her. Agar yahi kaam pari ne kia hota toh sab uske charan dhoke pee jate. I really feel bad for neeti. Every1 lies to her including her mom, blames her n no1 appreciates her. May be becoz bajwas know that its neeti's duty to save rajiv but pari saves rajiv even after rajiv betrayed her that's why they hail pari as more mahan but that doesn't mean that they forget Neeti's sacrifices n neeti doesn't know the truth so ye Neeti ko dikhana zaruri hai kya ki they appreciate pari more? Neeti ke samne hi discrimination karte hai so obviously Neeti will feel bad that her in laws appreciate her friend more than her. Neeti really needs to leave these bunch of losers. Marrne do inn rajiv pari ko rakesh ke haatho they doesn't deserve neeti's efforts to save them. I am totally against neeti's criminal activities but her feeling of hatred is totally justified. Neeti doesn't even need to do criminal activities to torture them. Bass inko inke haal pe chhod do. Apne aap barbad ho jaenge. Baar-baar bachati rehti hai neeti inko.

See that’s cos they all know pari is the first wife and she sacrificed for neeti , even if neeti doesn’t know. So pari has advantage that way, family members owe pari not neeti that way, cos pari can ruin Rajeev if she chooses to

Neeti doesn’t know anything. The family is putting a front with her. 
pari saving the cheating husband is diff from neeti saving her loving husband. Ideally it should be the same, but the former naturally comes under the “mahaan Devi “ category.

I neither like pari nor neeti. Would have liked neeti if she equally blamed Rajveer 

Originally posted by focus7

See that’s cos they all know pari is the first wife and she sacrificed for neeti , even if neeti doesn’t know. So pari has advantage that way, family members owe pari not neeti that way, cos pari can ruin Rajeev if she chooses to

Neeti doesn’t know anything. The family is putting a front with her. 
pari saving the cheating husband is diff from neeti saving her loving husband. Ideally it should be the same, but the former naturally comes under the “mahaan Devi “ category.

I neither like pari nor neeti. Would have liked neeti if she equally blamed Rajveer 

i know it. I mentioned this point in my post but my problem is that they don't appreciate neeti at all. Pari ke jitna chhodo zara sa b appreciate nai karte. Ulta they blame her N not just bajwas I'm also talking about pari's mom n dad. They also didn't appreciate neeti for saving their daughter multiple times. Her mom completely gave neeti's credit of saving pari to only Vikram n rajiv. She knows that neeti doesn't know the truth still she blames neeti more than rajiv. She said 'konsi manhus ghadi thi jab neeti meri bachhi ki dost bani' how can she forget that agar neeti nai hoti toh rakesh would've raped pari. Agar neeti nai hoti toh rakesh would've married pari or Vikram would've been jailed. Agar neeti nai hoti toh that taxiwala also would've raped pari. Agar neeti nai hoti toh rakesh ki goli pari or unke beloved jamai rajiv ko lag jati But kitni ungrateful hai sab towards neeti. They really don't deserve neeti's goodness. Itni faltu planning plotting karne ki jagah Neeti should just leave these people. sab apne aap hi barbad ho jaenge jaise bewakoof hain ye

Originally posted by Jazzkapur

i know it. I mentioned this point in my post but my problem is that they don't appreciate neeti at all. Pari ke jitna chhodo zara sa b appreciate nai karte. Ulta they blame her N not just bajwas I'm also talking about pari's mom n dad. They also didn't appreciate neeti for saving their daughter multiple times. Her mom completely gave neeti's credit of saving pari to only Vikram n rajiv. She knows that neeti doesn't know the truth still she blames neeti more than rajiv. She said 'konsi manhus ghadi thi jab neeti meri bachhi ki dost bani' how can she forget that agar neeti nai hoti toh rakesh would've raped pari. Agar neeti nai hoti toh rakesh would've married pari or Vikram would've been jailed. Agar neeti nai hoti toh that taxiwala also would've raped pari. Agar neeti nai hoti toh rakesh ki goli pari or unke beloved jamai rajiv ko lag jati But kitni ungrateful hai sab towards neeti. They really don't deserve neeti's goodness. Itni faltu planning plotting karne ki jagah Neeti should just leave these people. sab apne aap hi barbad ho jaenge jaise bewakoof hain ye

Somewhere i feel Neeti's chulbhuli nature that makes them see differently seriously as these clowns are orthodox & conservative idiots

I totally loved Neeti when she is all abt Pari and the way she is so bold & brave but this Bebe jab se aayi hai lomdi buddhiya humari Neeti ko badal diya hai

Originally posted by Mages

Somewhere i feel Neeti's chulbhuli nature that makes them see differently seriously as these clowns are orthodox & conservative idiots

I totally loved Neeti when she is all abt Pari and the way she is so bold & brave but this Bebe jab se aayi hai lomdi buddhiya humari Neeti ko badal diya hai

chulbuli nature toh bichari ka sasural me aane se pehle tha. Uske baad toh chulbulapan chala gya. I want neeti to know the full truth n then lose her memory. Bhool hi jaye insab ko

Originally posted by Jazzkapur

chulbuli nature toh bichari ka sasural me aane se pehle tha. Uske baad toh chulbulapan chala gya. I want neeti to know the full truth n then lose her memory. Bhool hi jaye insab ko

Even she loose her memory lomdi buddhiya to hai uske saath😡yaad dilaygi & Pari,she will make sure Neeti remembers her Sanju & Bajwa zoo🤦🏻‍♀️so back to square one

Originally posted by Mages

Even she loose her memory lomdi buddhiya to hai uske saath😡yaad dilaygi & Pari,she will make sure Neeti remembers her Sanju & Bajwa zoo🤦🏻‍♀️so back to square one

fir toh memory nai jani chahiye. Bass sach pata chal jaye n she leaves n continues her air hostess job. Vikram wapas aa jaye with a new actor coz Ashish dixit is doing another show currently

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by focus7

Why doesnt she though?

Posted: 9 months ago
Originally posted by nammytat

Why doesnt she though?

Thats my question Neeti thinks PariRaj are having an affair than why blame on Pari when Sanju is equally at fault why only punish Pari when even Sanju needs to be punish. An affair is fault of both the people not only one. She is punishing & taking revenge on Pari but Sanju is scott free. I don't understand her logic

Posted: 7 months ago

Pari's mom now knows Niti as her daughter's souten, what is there to appreciate in that? 

As for the Bajwas, Sanju's mom was all about Niti, till her miscarriage.

The others, either didn't care, or have silently accepted Niti because thats what Pari asked, so no amount of efforts done by Niti are gonna change anything.

Niti can blame her dear husband for that.

Edited by KalmaLove92 - 7 months ago